What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

Ok I lied, had to check the krypt before i dipped.
Took a small clip but idk if it’s cool to post or write any details on it or is considered a big spoiler.
If i get the ok i’ll post it with some quick notes in a spoiler tab once someone tells me how to do it in this new tym layout.
Is there anyway you can show kotals second fatality? And maybe some swords? Its fine if not

been looking all day for laos frame datas i rlly wanna see it hahaha. just how plus or negative his orbital hat and omega hat are. and if they take out defensive meter

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
@TrulyAmiracle

Today felt like Christmas when I was 8 years old. The amount of fucking pure glee that I felt today is something I haven't felt in SO LONG.
Thank you soooo much for what you've been doing. I seriously can't thank you enough.

Honestly and truly, you've done something really awesome man.

Ok I lied, had to check the krypt before i dipped.
Took a small clip but idk if it’s cool to post or write any details on it or is considered a big spoiler.
If i get the ok i’ll post it with some quick notes in a spoiler tab once someone tells me how to do it in this new tym layout.
I'm not sure tbh.

@Eldriken ?

Last edited:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
What does Jade's Amplified Kick do? Why is it worth a slot on her?
Normally you teleport behind the opponent when amplifying the kick and does a second attack. But adding the ability means she just does two kicks in the same direction instead. It's good if you don't want to put your opponent out of the corner, for example.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
@TrulyAmiracle since you are doing requests friend could you go to the tournament variation area(whatever it is) and just screencap the stuff for Kotal Kahn and Shao Kahn? I just wanna read the words and see if any of the moves conflict with other moves :eek:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I already made a list of shit to cover so yeah give or take 12 hours and I’ll be back. I have work in 5 hours but this stupid game ain’t letting me sleep lol.

First things I’ll cover though for reference:
Jacqui intro/outro and frames and few combos
Kollector frames and some combos
Noob frames
Lao frames
Johnny skin and frames
Kotal head and sword gear and frames and some combos
Jax skins and intro/outro
Answering the gameplay Q’s (noob b3 stuff, cetrion vs jade glow, shao taunt etc)

If i have time i’ll unlock frost and post her stuff.

Also unless I’m missing something training mode is annoying af atm coz its set to the casual variations not the tourney ones.
i had to manually change them for each character i wanted to lab, basically going to tourney mode to see the variation, remember the moves then adjusting the casual one to match and THEN i can lab.
Idk who’s dumb idea was this but shit’s a pain in the ass rn.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I'd rather have her teleport.
Combining the amp shadow kick with her extended staff combos was really good for keeping corner pressure. A lot of people would try to jump out and get hit by the running twirl thing. (at work and texting quick off camera so take that as you will lol)