What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Cetrion boulder delay just lets her keep the rock in her hand, she can then cancel with up (1 def bar), or back the other version (input ground one and then switch to air or vise versa)
she can then cancel with up (1 def bar), or back the other version (input ground one and then switch to air or vise versa)
cancel with up (1 def bar)
Wow. You gotta be kidding me.....

When you get to Cetrion, can you check a couple of things for us. We got most of it tested this morning but need a couple left.

-What are the start up and block frames for Water Geyser and regular Boulder Toss?
-Do either of Water Geyser or Boulder Toss hit Jade during Glow? (we only know of Vine Grab hitting, but not sure if you tested Water Geyser too. That would be a bummer if it doesn't hit)
-If you jump and do Fire Beam in the air, can you Shadow Kick/Nomad Dash/teleport/etc punish it before she recovers?

I think that's all we have left. Much, much appreciated for your info for everyone!

In tourney mode there is a no chip kill mechanic, if you have defensive bar you can block a move that would chip kill for the cost of 1 bar. So with full meter you can block 2 extra hits that would've chip killed you otherwise.
This is huge. Good change. So if i understand it correctly, it gives two blocks for free?

I didn't know that effectively killing Shao Kahn, something which didn't happen in the original timeline qualified as screwing up, but OK.
Dont take it seriously man. I am just joking. But it was the elder gods that killed Shao kahn in mk9. But maybe he will get a second chance in MK11

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
He didn't, Shao Kahn literally killed himself.
Oh yeah, I definitely remember him commiting suicide in between shoulder charges.

Dont take it seriously man. I am just joking. But it was the elder gods that killed Shao kahn in mk9. But maybe he will get a second chance in MK11
I'll have you know the defense of the realms is no joking matter. :DOGE