What's new

GOODBYE BELOVED TYM (FOR NOW)

peachyO

Noob
i want to tell you guys how much you all have meant, this is the first time i have known what it's like to be part of an online community:) . Wemfs, Hemlock, STB Espio, Lt. Box, Enenra, STB Sgt Reed, Owerbart, Sindelia DanCock, Cossner, and many others have been great friends and online playmates. sadly i must leave:( . my mother has been battling stomach cancer for some time, and has now suffered a major stroke. i am leaving california and going back home to be with her and help her recover if she can, or to be with her till the end if i must.

i am taking a leave of abscence from school and work. obviously this will require all my time and attention; my ps3 and MK will be staying behind. (my hubby may be online under my gamertag at times playing skate 3 or borderlands 2. it's not me; i'm a fighting game fan all the way). it's very stressful. adding to that is that my husband has to stay behind as well to hold down the fort and work while i am gone. we have been together for 12 years (since i was 17) and we have never been apart more than 2 days at a time. but we will get through it. in the meantime, i wish great things for each of you and will miss you. i will return as soon as i am able to, and i hope and pray you will all still be here when i do. i am a very private person in real life, and it is only here on TYM that i feel comfortable talking about myself or sharing my experiences. you guys are the best. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox to all of you.

i leave for new mexico tuesday. i will be packing and settling affairs here for the next few days and will have little time to be online or play, so i wanted to write this while i can, and while the sentiment is fresh. so long for now luvs. fight the good fight and please be here when i return. and to STB Espio and Sindelia...please rep my ladies with style and grace while i'm gone. teach these hatin' bitches some respect!!

with love and mucho cuchi cuchi,

peachyO

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
You're a good man, Peachy. From the moment I've noticed you, I always liked your posts and how you try to kick the community into shape. You're not just a good poster or a good player, you're a good man. Stay strong for your mom and take good care of her like I know you will.

And as always, keep it classy (but you don't need to be reminded, do you :p)

See you later, hopefully and take care!

Espio

Kokomo
Dude...I'm really sorry and I wish your mom a speedy and healthy recovery with many more years to come. This is such a mature and responsible thing to do to look out for your mother, I've always thought highly of you as a person and this is such a caring, loving thing to do.

You and your love will be okay too, when you're in love it can be hard to be apart, but knowing you've got each other in heart and spirit provides strength and comfort and I literlaly aww'd when I read how long you guys have been together that is too sweet :).

Sindelia and I will kick some butt with our pole cats, scream queens, and sexy shokans for sure, people will respect these fierce ladies:cool:.

I'll private message you later with some of my contact info, if you ever want anyone to talk to about anything, no topic is too sensitive, I love helping people and listening to help them get through their problems.

I'm glad you seem to be mentally in a good place whenever you can, keep us posted and take care my good friend, your crazy, zany attitude has really moderated the stress and drama of the forums lol. A big guy with a big heart is godlike, stay in touch :).

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Sad to see you leave :( hope everything ends up ok with your mom :( sucks you'll be leaving your hubby behind, I'm just entering a new relationship myself and not being around him for 2 days sucks. Can't imagine how it's going to be separated from some one you been with for over 12 years.

Ill still be here when you return, tym travels everywhere with me due to my iPad :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
oh wow, sorry to hear about your mom, peachyO. I hope that you and her can pull through this. It takes great sacrifice to do something like this, but I know you will do it right.

You're one of the better people I've met on this site, and it's a shame that I've never gotten to play you (knowingly, at least :p) but I will be here whenever you return, don't worry about that.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Damn man. I really wish you and yours the best through all of this. Go, take care of her, friend. We only get one. The community will be hear with open arms when you return. Remain strong, Peachy.

KRYS9984

Noob
peachyO, I wish you and your family only the best and pray for a positive outcome.

What you're doing is very admirable; you're a great person for putting everything on hold and going to support your mom (family first).

Take care and hope to see you around soon.

We're here for you.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
All the best to you and your family.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Goldi

Noob
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking about you. I don't think we've played, but I've always liked your posts.

we'll be here if you need us :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
peachyO I didn't want to like this post, but instead I would like to let you know I was very sadden to read your post. Certainly, real life issues, especially ones this serious aren't anything I'd wish on anyone. And also the loss of your presence here sucks, but thats not even as important as taking care of your loved ones is. Take care, hope everything works out for the best and hopefully we'll hear from you sooner than later!!