What's new

Good Stuff Big D!!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dude your Mileena is a BEAST! I am gonna work on the matchup so I stand a better chance lol. Im glad I put on a good show though. Looking forward to hanging out with you at CEO! Hey btw I heard there was infact money for 5th place? Can you confirm?
It was a mistake, yea we were trying to call you to get your info but no one had your #

Only top 3 paid out with top 8 getting NFG and evo points i believe

BTW you are ranked #12 i believe in the USA
:) CONGRATS

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Ahh okay I thought so. Ashenar brought that to my attention so I was just wondering. #12 in the USA??? Where can I find that? lol thats insane!

Saint

Noob
Mad props man, already posted my thoughts earlier but you took everyone by storm.

Personally, I think you got inside your head when you switched characters, I think you could have won the runback with your nightwolf.

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
Good luck at CEO, I'll be watching from my couch with beer :)
Is Lord of the Fly going too?

Nightwolf online is Z-Tier. I don't even bother anymore. :(

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
According to National Fighting Game Rankings you're ranked 14th in the US:

http://www.nfgrankings.com/p/mortal-kombat-9-rankings.html
Thanks

Actually, Death is there and he's Canadian I think. So let's say you're ranked 14th in North America :)
He's half canadian half usa lol

I told him all week this was the first time i heard him say "EY?" at NEC i swear he never said it once

Good luck at CEO, I'll be watching from my couch with beer :)
Is Lord of the Fly going too?

Nightwolf online is Z-Tier. I don't even bother anymore. :(
Im going to bring him even if i have to ex choke him lol

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
This guys NW is retarded, such a pleasure to watch on the stream

On a side note, there needs to be a Canadian living in Canada in those rankings, time to place better then 17th >_>

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
Thanks

He's half canadian half usa lol

I told him all week this was the first time i heard him say "EY?" at NEC i swear he never said it once

Im going to bring him even if i have to ex choke him lol

lol... Do bring him, but normal Choke maybe? I dunno, the two knife slices in EX Choke might be too much. You still want him to be able to play, ya know...

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Quan Chi, Nightwolf, Sheeva and Sektor

ALL TOURNAMENT VIABLE AND SHOWN AT FINAL ROUND! Seriously, that was THE BEST MK tournament ever.