What's new

Good Stuff Big D!!!

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Way to rep NW at FRXV! Your match with Pig was intense and by far my favorite match of the night, the hype blew everything else out of the water!

Well done good sir!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
hey,you beat me to it! lol. yeah man,amazing stuff,great showing big d.loved it when you took out those two reptiles and cd jr in pools.ur nightwolfs fucking beast bro,good stuff man.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Big D...great job. Your are now officially my rival. Great to meet you. I can't wait to play you in person in the future

Great Job

Big D, you have boosted my confidence in terms of having an underrated and or low tier character making top 8.

I hope i do the same with sindel, and again, major props.
You have proven NW very worthy

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Great Job

Big D, you have boosted my confidence in terms of having an underrated and or low tier character making top 8.

I hope i do the same with sindel, and again, major props.
You have proven NW very worthy
Yeah, Big D made me go back to the lab with Kano again. Low tier character representation FTW.

McNasty

Moist.
Very well played anti airs were on point. That match vs reo made me rethink a lot of things concerning that match up. Looking forward to seeing how you do at CEO.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
big d demonstrated hes the best nightwolf out there right now. well done! exciting matches

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
LOL Thanks guys. Glad to see that you all enjoyed the matches as much as I did! I hope to see you all at CEO!

L0rdoftheFLY Definitely bro. Looking forward to playing with ya.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Great showing Big D. It's amazing how much damage Nightwolf can do in the corner without even using 1 bar. What was it? Like 50% or something?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Great showing Big D. It's amazing how much damage Nightwolf can do in the corner without even using 1 bar. What was it? Like 50% or something?
ha ha,what the one against pig? yeah i think it was 49%,even better when you consider that most of nightwolfs combo's push you near the corner.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Big D:

I wanna congratulate you and commend you for one f ing kick ass performance that had the whole MK community world wide jumping out of their seats.

You were the story of FR, You were amazing man.

Our match was legendary hype and I look forward to the HYPED run back we will have in the future, it's inevitable.

I also want to give massive love to all FL players for really coming in and making their vocies and skills heard. FL is on the map man, and BIG D With his tomahawk and shoulders (lol) are leading the way.

Look for BIG D to be around for a long long time and do well at majors and win. This guy is super cool and I had a blast playing casuals w him and damn, we put on a show in top 8

Thank you for being a great competitor and I look forward to many more encounters

Big D

Usually 49% no meter. But if I am at the right distance, I can do 51% no meter. Pretty good for a "low tier" character...lol

Big D

Big D:

I wanna congratulate you and commend you for one f ing kick ass performance that had the whole MK community world wide jumping out of their seats.

You were the story of FR, You were amazing man.

Our match was legendary hype and I look forward to the HYPED run back we will have in the future, it's inevitable.

I also want to give massive love to all FL players for really coming in and making their vocies and skills heard. FL is on the map man, and BIG D With his tomahawk and shoulders (lol) are leading the way.

Look for BIG D to be around for a long long time and do well at majors and win. This guy is super cool and I had a blast playing casuals w him and damn, we put on a show in top 8

Thank you for being a great competitor and I look forward to many more encounters
Dude your Mileena is a BEAST! I am gonna work on the matchup so I stand a better chance lol. Im glad I put on a good show though. Looking forward to hanging out with you at CEO! Hey btw I heard there was infact money for 5th place? Can you confirm?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
OH BTW His ermac is HEAVILY under rated

I didnt even knew he played him until our casuals and it was annoying to get in
lol