What's new

Question Good 2nd Main to compliment Batman?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
The Gabriel

Okay, buddy...how the hell do you expect me to learn a game without asking people? (dumb comment)
I asked what Batman's reset was so I can fucking know (dumb comment)
I made a Batman's Reset post because I wanted other people to know (dumb comment)
That Ares thing was not made by me...I had no clue about the MU so I asked someone else...I don't play Ares's ever

Jeffreys
I just don't have an answer for Aquaman at this moment, nor do I know how to play the MU...get off my dick and ride Gabriel's some more, since you like his comments so much

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
J2man has zero "awful" matchups. Please enjoy playing your top 3 character and stfu.
He's not even close to top 3. Most players have him around 6. I'm sorry you lose to Batman players, but you shouldn't project your inadequacy to someone who is asking a legitimate question.

Top 3 would probably be Superman, Killer Frost, and Black Adam. See? No Batman.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
Umm, this coming from the person who said this:

...which is probably the single *dumbest* Injustice-related comment I have ever read on TYM. By a lot.

Seriously maybe you should stop spamming the Batman forum with such intelligent threads as "So what's batman's reset?" and "Batman's reset" (and 20 others) and try and actually learn the game.
stay down.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
The Gabriel

Okay, buddy...how the hell do you expect me to learn a game without asking people? (dumb comment)
I asked what Batman's reset was so I can fucking know (dumb comment)
I made a Batman's Reset post because I wanted other people to know (dumb comment)
That Ares thing was not made by me...I had no clue about the MU so I asked someone else...I don't play Ares's ever

Jeffreys
I just don't have an answer for Aquaman at this moment, nor do I know how to play the MU...get off my dick and ride Gabriel's some more, since you like his comments so much
I actually use batman as a secondary to cover grundy's bad match-ups. I've always just tried to use bats when i jump in and pressure AM. Haven't faced good ones honestly, but is it that bad that i need yet another char?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
This thread went south in a hurry :D. McPeak I'd also look into Doomsday and Green Arrow.

If he's komplaining about Batman vs Aquaman. I don't think Arrow will help him. That shit is worse for him... Not to mention he has more tough match ups than Batman.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
He's not even close to top 3. Most players have him around 6. I'm sorry you lose to Batman players, but you shouldn't project your inadequacy to someone who is asking a legitimate question.

Top 3 would probably be Superman, Killer Frost, and Black Adam. See? No Batman.

Batman does better than Killer Frost since she gets raped by Black Adam...

Ask GGA 16 Bit if you don't believe me.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
In the Black Adam match-up, sure. Overall? I still think Killer Frost is stronger.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
So I'm looking for a good 2nd main to face Batmans bad MUs...I was thinking Aquaman just cuz he pisses me off so much. Any thoughts?
I have Green Arrow for Aquaman, as he can't back dash any of his rushdown as far as low arrows on hit go.

But again, Batman can win that match, its just takes a different way of playing it.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I also use nightwing for Aquaman. But batman still as everything he needs to best Aquaman, you just can't play like a typical batman guy.