What's new

Question Good 2nd Main to compliment Batman?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So I'm looking for a good 2nd main to face Batmans bad MUs...I was thinking Aquaman just cuz he pisses me off so much. Any thoughts?

FinalBoss_FGC

I am thinking pretty heavily on Green Lantern, just need to find his reset (I think it goes from Lantern's Might to catching them with b1?)

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
All you do is send in the bats make aqua man block and then jump in with a cross up. Bats beats aqua man. Yes aquaman has the broken ass trait but batman has a tool for every situation.. You are fine.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Umm I play batman too, but my second is Raven and night wing. I'm not sure if they help bats though. I just play them because I like them

FinalBoss_FGC

All you do is send in the bats make aqua man block and then jump in with a cross up. Bats beats aqua man. Yes aquaman has the broken ass trait but batman has a tool for every situation.. You are fine.

You do realize Aquaman's 3 AA's the fuck out of us right? or d2 if they want lol aquaman has batman 4-6 (could be worse). Can't even fs him cuz all Bman's projectiles are slow...can just ground trident then block lol

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
McPeak

I'd look into the Flash if you haven't already decided on another character. I've been seriously working with the character for about a week. As a fellow Batman main I think the character would fit you like a glove.

Play Bane. It won't help you win your bad match ups but you won't mind learning to deal with a bad match ups seeing as you won't have a choice.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

FinalBoss_FGC

Reptile Orion
I am dabbling in him, I like those high damage 1 meter combos ;)

The Gabriel
Who do you use? Superman? that's the only way I can imagine you wouldn't want someone to face bad matchups...Batman vs Aquaman is awful...Batman vs NW is difficult...there's just characters I'd love to counterpick with

OutlawNightmare
Bane doesn't fit my playstyle, but I do love how he's finally getting noticed by the community

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Wow, then obviously you don't know a whole lot, do ya?
No you along with most batman users (besides the pros) dont actually know a real bad matchup. To you guys a 4-6 vs aquaman is impossible. You dont know painful matchups like 3-7 or 2-8. I cant imagine what you all would do with a mid tier character.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Wow, then obviously you don't know a whole lot, do ya?
Umm, this coming from the person who said this:
Ares - (5-5) Ares before the d2 buff was a problem (his j2 was on our level j2)
...which is probably the single *dumbest* Injustice-related comment I have ever read on TYM. By a lot.

Seriously maybe you should stop spamming the Batman forum with such intelligent threads as "So what's batman's reset?" and "Batman's reset" (and 20 others) and try and actually learn the game.