What's new

Glow-Chi

myth

Noob
if you have seen on xbox live people playing as quan-chi trolling you by saving two bars b4 the end of the match than turning their character a glowing pink by doing an ex skeletal boost and than an ex sky drop infront of you than fatalitying you while still glowing and waiting until you say no to reply to a rematch, than i am srry for strting these shananagans. i played quan-chi against higher level players who spread this to others throughout MK9.
I just started doing it and Glow-Chi is a fun way to rub in a fatality. Thanks for the tip!

Guys i found this sick thing, if you wait about 2 minutes after you insert the mk disc into your ps3, you can hit the start button and it lets you actually do the fights instead of watch, it's so awesome, does anyone else do this?

Primal Raptor

Quan-Cheesy
Guys i found this sick thing, if you wait about 2 minutes after you insert the mk disc into your ps3, you can hit the start button and it lets you actually do the fights instead of watch, it's so awesome, does anyone else do this?
theres this thing where i usually scrape kids tht tlk trash to me about my trolling becuz their bad and can only pick at ppl and not really play srry i strted tht too

theres this thing where i usually scrape kids tht tlk trash to me about my trolling becuz their bad and can only pick at ppl and not really play srry i strted tht too
Relax a little man, were just messin around, i cant speak for everyone, but im just joking around, no harm intended.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
If I'm Sub Zero (rare) I'll finish the match by jumping straight up, ice cloning, and then standing right underneath it so it looks like I'm piggybacking it.

It's. Awesome. Try it some time.

Also rapid crouchblocking with Sub looks like he's rolling dice. I got bored in the lab.

Primal Raptor

Quan-Cheesy
this thread makes me feel lik jay in jay and silent bob strike back. the internet is for a bunch of teens and no pussy gettin ppl to tlk shit on others without the fear of gettin shit stomped. too true

this thread makes me feel lik jay in jay and silent bob strike back. the internet is for a bunch of teens and no pussy gettin ppl to tlk shit on others without the fear of gettin shit stomped. too true
So like, what your doing, right now? If you can't handle the joking don't set yourself up, simple as that.