What's new

Glow-Chi

Primal Raptor

Quan-Cheesy
if you have seen on xbox live people playing as quan-chi trolling you by saving two bars b4 the end of the match than turning their character a glowing pink by doing an ex skeletal boost and than an ex sky drop infront of you than fatalitying you while still glowing and waiting until you say no to reply to a rematch, than i am srry for strting these shananagans. i played quan-chi against higher level players who spread this to others throughout MK9.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Hey guys, I apologize for starting the whole using JC's parry and finishing with a nut punch, my bad. Actually, I prefer doing the nut punch train and ending it with an EX nut punch. MONEY SHOT! OH YEAH!

Boy, this thread needs to take a trip to the netherrealm!

Reedoms

Noob
I'm not sure if other Saibot's do this but I can make people fall through a portal 3 or 4 times before falling into the ground out of sight as a finisher. Looks funny as hell.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
:O i played a quan chi who did a fatality and the game music and everything was playing but nothing was happening. his neck was twitching like it glitched so im not sure if this is the game or if he did this some how on his own but i couldnt do anything. i decided to just wait it out cuz im too lazy to dash board lol and i couldn't press start and leave :( now that i think of it, if he did it on his own, id do it to other people who pissed me off if i knew how to do it lol. (though i didnt do anything to him to provoke it :/)

Altaire

Noob
Hey guys, if you see someone doing special button inputs during the FINISH HIM screen to do these things called fatalities, I am sorry for the shenanigans. I did this against super, SUPER duper high level players, and it spread to everyone everwhere.

I did this when I was five years old, by the way. People have been doing it ever since then, in EVERY MK GAME EVER.

Error

DF2+R2
I'm not sure if other Saibot's do this but I can make people fall through a portal 3 or 4 times before falling into the ground out of sight as a finisher. Looks funny as hell.
Is that when they're momentarily left stuck underground after a blackhole?

If anyone else sees someone playing as Scorpion and losing because of repeated blocked spears then I'm sorry for starting this trend

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Guys, I hit this button once playing a high level player, and I punched them. Totally apologize, it's my fault!

Primal Raptor

Quan-Cheesy
Uh, yeah, this.

I can't believe anyone is so ignorant as to think this is something they started all on their own.
i cant believe its not butter. anyway....... i never saw anyone do it before i did this june. i dnt kno if i strted it but i know no one showed it to me and now lots of ppl do it

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
hai guyz have you ever seen it when somebody starts a dumb thread and then everybody makes fun of the op for being too st00pid?well it was Primal Raptorz' fault this tiem.

Primal Raptor

Quan-Cheesy
hai guyz have you ever seen it when somebody starts a dumb thread and then everybody makes fun of the op for being too st00pid?well it was Primal Raptorz' fault this tiem.
hahahaha y do ppl gotta be such buzzkills, cant you guys just chill and have a laugh about how you troll others at the end of matches. i wanted sum cool ideas on wat to do but all i got was a bunch of srry asses tryin to strt shit over a joke. y r u so serious ALTAIRE? its not lik ur good or anything.