What's new

Give one character one extra special move

If you could give any fighter any one special move (added to his/her already existing moves), which fighter would you choose and what would you give him/her? (Sorry if this topic has been done before)

I'd give human smoke invisibility. I think he'd be unstoppable with that.

OR

I'd give reptile a telepunch.

krsx

Noob
If we're talking UMK3, I'd give Scorpion his MKT Forward Teleport punch or Unmasked Subby his masked counterpart's Ground Freeze (eliminating the need for ninja subby.)

If MKT is included, then I'd give Liu Kang invisibility (and no dp on the pop up!) I think Shock once brought up the point that they could even have used his 'Human Torch' fatality animation as the start up to the invisibility.
Then, coupled with his speed, other cool specials and kick ass combos he would be one of the most fun characters and somewhat of a force.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't know if it's been discussed here, or at least I don't remember if it has, but there was a huge thread giving characters new moves and change properties somewhere.

Scorpion Needs his Foward Teleport Punch to set him apart from H smoke. Reptile would also be damn Unstoppable with a Teleport punch.

I would like to See Kung Lao's hat Throw in UMK3 Be like Mk II's Hat Slice, Horizontal.

Aw, Shock.. my eyes! :cry:

I'd give Robot Smoke a smokescreen that covers half of the entire screen on either the left or right side, I think it'd be interesting.

I'm guessing all this talk about Sheeva means she has a lot of potential? I don't know. I find her hard to juggle and often times can be a pretty mean character in the right hands. I'm terrible as hsmoke against her because I can never connect any combos.

Derek

Noob
Give Ermac either invisibility or an air throw if he had either of those he'd be number 2 on the tier list over H. Smoke.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If Ermac had an Air Throw, he'd be #1 for sure.

usub needs a 2-hit popup combo that he can use his ice shower to create combos with. Like hklp, shower, aahphp, jk, slide.

Sheeva - either an air throw or an air projectile. She had an air fireball in MUGEN MK Project...you could buffer it by doing d,f,u/f+hp and she could do it like Mileena does her sais in MK2 :shock: The buttons for it should be like MK2 Jax in MKT (f,d+hp) so this can't be abused in such a way.

Liu Kang - No damage protection on his popup so there would be a reason to use it. Invisibility. Begin descent from air fireball a few frames sooner.

Shang - Morph back to shang with a set move. But, to prevent potential infinite combos, disable morphing back to shang for like two seconds after he morphs into someone. Perhaps more.

Mileena - No damage protection on first ball, but dp on second ball connect. This will make the ball capable of over 40% when it connects. Can you imagine an aahp, jk, ball, aahphp, jk, air sai? :shock:

I do think that this has been discussed before here, and believe me, us staffers know what needs to be done. Just wait!

Liu Kang - No damage protection on his popup so there would be a reason to use it. Invisibility. Begin descent from air fireball a few frames sooner.

Im with the removal of Damage protection, and the firball quicker decent, but Invisibility?

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
l SuGaR l said:
Give Ermac either invisibility or an air throw if he had either of those he'd be number 2 on the tier list over H. Smoke.
Awesome idea if Ermac were to turn invisible. Telekinesis and invisibilty sound perfect. When i glitched and turned invisible with Ermac, it can lead to some easy TKS starter combos.

Derek

Noob
Konqrr said:
Liu's the champ, he deserves to be Top Tier!

...and I know that Sugar would love everyone using him :p
I wouldn't hate Lui Kang half as much as I do if he weren't so damn annoying.:p

abc ur dead0 said:
Scorpion Needs his Foward Teleport Punch to set him apart from H smoke. Reptile would also be damn Unstoppable with a Teleport punch.

I would like to See Kung Lao's hat Throw in UMK3 Be like Mk II's Hat Slice, Horizontal.
That would make him so amazing! I read that and I already had a combo in mind.

Popup, forceball, aaHpHp, whiff dash, aaHpHp, TP, aaHpHp, JK, Slide

That sounds like it'd be so cool. Or maybe if it was possible after the TP aaHpHp do another forceball and continue the infinite.