What's new

GIGABASH. A giant monster fighting game inspired by the PS2 game War of the Monsters! (Xbox/PS45/Switch/PC/STEAM) Now with Godzilla & Ultraman!

Hey you! Yes you! Do you like fighting games? Do you like party games? Do you like giant monsters? Did you enjoy playing games like War of the Monsters on the PS2 or Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee on the Gamecube/Xbox/PS2? Well do I have a game for you, inspired by those old games. Gigabash is a game that came out in 2022 by Passion Republic Games, and they live up to the passion part. You can tell this new start up in the gaming industry made this game as a love letter to all things giant monsters, they really did pour passion into it and you can see the inspirations.

You have your goofy alien with pincers who dances. You have your plant lady monster with a flower skirt who sits on a throne made of thorns. You have an out of shape super hero. A mecha that combines with other robot parts to get bigger. A slug who wears the skulls of his fallen enemies like a shell. A happy yeti who eats everyone like Kirby and can roll up into a giant snowball. A living building getting revenge for all buildings by kicking kaiju and mecha ass.

Enjoy stage hazards like an erupting volcano, a lake that freezes you solids, an avalanche or a tornado that will sweep you off your feet! Grow into an S-class monster or smash the Gigaball to unleashe a Super Smash Bros. styled super move.

But wait! There's more!

The King of the Monster himself, Godzilla has also joined in and he's bringing a gang with him!

But wait! There's more!

The Space Alien Hero of Light Ultraman has also joined in with some friends and foes!

That's right! You can have Godzilla and Ultraman either fight each other or team up!

They have talked about the possibility of adding more, like the Megazord & Dragonzord from Power Rangers, the Eva units from Evangelion, the mobile suits from Gundam, the Jagers and kaiju from Pacific Rim, King Kong and even Gamera and his foes from the Gamera series!

Who is Gamera? Well, grab some snacks, sit back and enjoy this short film!

Remember when you were a kid and wanted an insane crossover with all the giant robots and monsters? This can become a reality if you support this game, and spread the word.

Okay, I'm gonna go back to bed now.

Last edited:

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I haven't played it yet, but I bought it for a friend who is also a massive kaiju fan and he said it was complete ass. This was on launch tho, I'd have to imagine its pretty good now with all these updates. I'll try it for myself sometime in the future

I haven't played it yet, but I bought it for a friend who is also a massive kaiju fan and he said it was complete ass. This was on launch tho, I'd have to imagine its pretty good now with all these updates. I'll try it for myself sometime in the future
I only played it recently and was pleasantly surprised by how fun it was after being let down by so many other kaiju games before it. People who were there from the start have told me it used to be a mess before all the patches and updates. Truth be told I originally dismissed this game because I wasn't a fan of the art style and even continued to ignore it when they got the Godzilla DLC last year as I figured it was a quick cash grab, but it grew on me after I gave it a chance last month. I really like we can play as a living building and get revenge on monsters or this evil alien that dances around like a goofball.

Sorry to hear your friend didn't like the gift.

Loved War of the Monsters. Did you help make this game or something? Your post comes off like you’re a salesman, lol.
LOL nah, I had nothing to do with the game and only recently played it. After playing the game and not being let down for once, I figured I should spread the word so it continues to get support and grow.