What's new

General/Other GGS to Foxy

So after further testing, my 6f d1 trades with her 12f b1. So that means IA meaty db3 can be +6 on block at best.

In the corner after the lasso ender, if WW dashes up F3 it always crosses-up. But if she waits, F3 will hit front. So you can make it ambiguous by charging F3 for a bit to cross-up or charge it a bit longer to hit front.
I know, but on the cross up can she walk backwards and continue the corner combo? For instance Deathstroke can cross up f3 and then walk back 1 into 323. Can Wonderwoman walk back and then continue the combo leaving the opponent in the corner again?

I know, but on the cross up can she walk backwards and continue the corner combo? For instance Deathstroke can cross up f3 and then walk back 1 into 323. Can Wonderwoman walk back and then continue the combo leaving the opponent in the corner again?
Yeah. She can walkback into 11/d1 or backdash into 23 into whatever to keep them cornered.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Instant divepunch is +

GGs PL
I was very impressed. Was great seeing a lot of her theory being abused in a match. Going to do a write up like you did for Sonya?

Also, I want to run some games with my Cyborg. Could turn out interesting since you can parry my IANB pretty well.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I enjoyed getting beat up around 15 times in a row about a week ago by him and WW. Good times and at least I learned the match up a little better since I hadn't played anyone good with her before..

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I play his WW everyday. And it's not random, it is all calculated, and thought out steps in advance, you have to be thinking a move a head or you will never get off the ground.

He, Reo, and Tom Brady are playing the game at the highest level so far.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Incredible WW.... To be honest I feel like you have the most complete match between the player and the character right now....

WW is so solid and you make her look broken (thats a good thing)

If any cries for WW nerfs Im gonna flip out

WW needz nurfd.

Gotta say though, WW is pretty much all my style gameplay wise if I were to make a character in this game.

chores

bad at things
I'm just gonna pipe up and agree that Foxy's WW is very strong.
yeah watching those games made me just feel like foxys WW is a monster and ive been playing her nowhere close to her potential. ive got a page of notes and hours worth of stuff to work on.