What's new

General/Other GGS to Foxy

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You guys please listen to Foxy if you aren't (i haven't read your char board yet) but he is really innovating with the character. Myself and @TomBrady felt she was really strong when we were doing the guide but obviously with the limited amount of time we had we couldn't see everything.

Good stuff Foxy.
you will feel the same way whenever you play my flash :)

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
You guys please listen to Foxy if you aren't (i haven't read your char board yet) but he is really innovating with the character. Myself and @TomBrady felt she was really strong when we were doing the guide but obviously with the limited amount of time we had we couldn't see everything.

Good stuff Foxy.
No, I'd rather take the official perfect legend strategy guides opinion over some random guy who doesn't win EVOS.

I don't think anybody expected @tombrady to be able to write the whole guide himself and be 100% thurough with every character.

No, I'd rather take the official perfect legend strategy guides opinion over some random guy who doesn't win EVOS.

I don't think anybody expected @tombrady to be able to write the whole guide himself and be 100% thurough with every character.
My responsibility wasn't wonderwoman it was Tom's but I thought she was really good just looking at tools alone.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
learned a lot from watching this little set. its time for all of to work on iadp after lasso grab in the corner. sword stance ending combos are out the window...

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I see that Wonder Woman has arguably the best corner mix up game because lasso provides an untechable knockdown. Instant aerial d,b+3 is -5 on block and +12 on hit. More importantly, it appears to disable the opponent's wake up attacks. It can also cross up. So once you train your opponent to block, forward dash and force a 50/50 mix up with b+2 and 3,3. Either option results in 40% of damage and ends in lasso.

Pretty innovative gameplay by A F0xy Grampa. Very impressive.

coolwhip

Noob
Say what you want about Foxy but when it comes to picking up a character and innovating, he's up there with the best. That was a really fun set, and that WW is insane.

I just tested it.

After the lasso ender in the corner, if WW neutral jumps db3 OR forward jumps instant air db3 it will hit front. And if WW forward jumps db3 it will cross-up. So I believe this mixup is at least reactable offline. But on hit she gets a free 50/50 into the same situation and yes it's a true OTG. Impossible for a human to wake up attack there I'm pretty sure.

Instant aerial d,b+3 is -5 on block and +12 on hit.
After an air meaty db3, I'm 100% sure she is at least +3 +4 on block because Black Adam's 6f d1 trades loses to her 9f 2. So even if you manage to block air db3 you still have to respect her follow up pressure and you are denied wake up options.

The dash up F3 crosses-up but she can mix it up by charging F3 for a bit or by doing b2/3 mixups instead.

I knew WW had a strong corner game but that's another level of corner lockdown. :)

I've only played Foxy maybe a month into the games life, but even then he was exceptionally amazing with WW. I can only imagine what he plays like now.
Foxy keeps it real with WW, amazing player

I just tested it.

After the lasso ender in the corner, if WW neutral jumps db3 OR forward jumps instant air db3 it will hit front. And if WW forward jumps db3 it will cross-up. So I believe this mixup is at least reactable offline. But on hit she gets a free 50/50 into the same situation and yes it's a true OTG. Impossible for a human to wake up attack there I'm pretty sure.

After an air meaty db3, I'm 100% sure she is at least +3 on block because Black Adam's 6f d1 trades with her 9f 2. So even if you manage to block air db3 you still have to respect her follow up pressure and you are denied wake up options.

The dash up F3 crosses-up but she can mix it up by holding F3 for a bit or by doing b2/3 mixups instead.

I knew WW had a strong corner game but that's another level of corner lockdown. :)
Does her f3 cross up in the corner similar to Deathstrokes where he can cross up or not and if it crosses up he can walk backward then continue the combo? Because if so her corner game has a crapload of options

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I see that Wonder Woman has arguably the best corner mix up game because lasso provides an untechable knockdown. Instant aerial d,b+3 is -5 on block and +12 on hit. More importantly, it appears to disable the opponent's wake up attacks. It can also cross up. So once you train your opponent to block, forward dash and force a 50/50 mix up with b+2 and 3,3. Either option results in 40% of damage and ends in lasso.

Pretty innovative gameplay by A F0xy Grampa. Very impressive.
Instant divepunch is +

GGs PL

After an air meaty db3, I'm 100% sure she is at least +3 on block because Black Adam's 6f d1 trades loses to her 9f 2.
So after further testing, my 6f d1 trades with her 12f b1. So that means IA meaty db3 can be +6 on block at best.

Does her f3 cross up in the corner similar to Deathstrokes where he can cross up or not and if it crosses up he can walk backward then continue the combo? Because if so her corner game has a crapload of options
In the corner after the lasso ender, if WW dashes up F3 it always crosses-up. But if she waits, F3 will hit front. So you can make it ambiguous by charging F3 for a bit to cross-up or charge it a bit longer to hit front.