What's new

General/Other GGS to Foxy

Just to let you all know I'm pretty sure Lasso Grab having so much advantage not allowing you to do a wake up attack is a bug that went under the radar and she definitely doesn't need that to be solid.

Just to let you all know I'm pretty sure Lasso Grab having so much advantage not allowing you to do a wake up attack is a bug that went under the radar and she definitely doesn't need that to be solid.
its not a bug lasso grab is an untechable knock down and you can wake up attack please dont post rubbish. shes does need it.

Yea its an untechable knock down but its too many + frames where the wake up attack comes out way too late allowing her a free otg
dude please dont post rubbish i suggest you go into training mode and test it out yourself.
you may be salty from being trained last night but please dont suggest unnecessary nerfs.
lasso grab was designed to have untechable knock down. so i suggest you give it some practice.
thats the whole point of a hard knock down. the dive punch set up only works in the corner screwing with her lasso knock down will mean her mid screen knock down oki form a lasso grab will be useless its a hard knock as it give her time for 2 dashes please understand the character before you talk rubbish here.
its not like its unblockable you can block the dive punch.
this character is as fair as they come dont begin to talk rubbbish.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Perfect Legend: I think most of us here on the Wonder Woman Boards basically thanks this man for his knowledge sharing. That guide he made is basically how my game is revolved around (to lesser degree than his obviously). I think I can speak for most WW on here that we are striving to attain that level he is at right now.

I am also looking forward to sunday. I always thought she was top. Now I hope to see that get proven at this tourney. I find hard to believe that alot of players don't use her more. She is very underrated. Which is fine with me.

Also I don't know how it is On most character boards., but this Character by far is the most helpful I've been on. from the A F0xy Grampa's guides and vidoes, to the video sharing to the combo boards. It's definitely very complete and very up to date.

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
Getting rid of her OTG would be fine considering it's not even supposed to exist. Other than that, she's perfect the way she is.

yes lets ask for nerfs because of 1set of PL vs AFG, which he admitted being the first time he faces a good WW player.

obviously WW is OP. its not like other characters have this OTG tech.

:rolleyes:

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
EmptyHanded

As far as I'm aware, the point of the patch was the get rid of them entirely. Obviously they didn't, but if they're going to get rid of some there isn't any point in letting a select few stay. I'm fine with it either way, as I don't think it's too good or anything; it would just be nice for some consistency.

get foxy to evo i mean the man took out reo last year even, its not like hes just online theory warrior

this has to happen

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Message colt and ask?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Message colt and ask?

Its not the lasso grab, its the divepunch.

There is literally no reason to nerf that anyway, if they did, then what is the purpose of the move in the first place?
Took so long for us to find its use, and even then its only appicable in the corner.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Its not the lasso grab, its the divepunch.

There is literally no reason to nerf that anyway, if they did, then what is the purpose of the move in the first place?
Took so long for us to find its use, and even then its only appicable in the corner.
To be clear, I don't think it's broken at all. But if @perfectlegend thinks it is, he should just ask NRS instead of whatever he's doing with his current post.

Oh boy here we go. This is what I was afraid of.

Shout outs to top players who want nerfs based on online losses and matchup inexperience instead of going to training mode and figuring stuff out.