What's new

GGA Slips wins GGA's 1st weekly Injustice Tournament "Ghost Battle Series"!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I know people have said this before, but it really bothers me too.

I would much rather the winner's name not be posted in the title of these threads. I didn't watch the stream, and I'd love to check out the archives right now to see the footage, but knowing how it turns out before even clicking the link really makes me lose interest. I don't see what's wrong with a title like "GGA's 1st weekly Injustice tournament results."

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I know people have said this before, but it really bothers me too.

I would much rather the winner's name not be posted in the title of these threads. I didn't watch the stream, and I'd love to check out the archives right now to see the footage, but knowing how it turns out before even clicking the link really makes me lose interest. I don't see what's wrong with a title like "GGA's 1st weekly Injustice tournament results."
Trust me, it's worth a watch. Lots of mid to low tier characters were used last night instead of F>23 and a world of dictators.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Trust me, it's worth a watch. Lots of mid to low tier characters were used last night instead of F>23 and a world of dictators.
I'm definitely watching it, and I also want to support them (as little as it may be) by viewing their archives. I was just making a suggestion since I'm usually only able to catch archives, and it kind of sucks to have to avoid TYM and Facebook until I find the time to watch it myself. Still, excited to watch some good old GGA.

Vagrant

Noob
My favorite player to watch and my best friend in the scene make 1st and 2nd place respectively!

Great stuff guys. Also ImNewbieSauce bout time you put it all together bro. Been waiting for everyone to see how good you really are. The newbiesauce downplaying must stop.

Fillpops Shazam against Han was sick
So was ppjs zatanna.

Great stream. I'll be there next week!

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
GJ to all the entrants! Hopefully it keeps getting better every week. I'll try and make it next week, if not ill definitely go to Chicago Heart on Friday.