What's new

GGA Slips wins GGA's 1st weekly Injustice Tournament "Ghost Battle Series"!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade

Last night at Galloping Ghost Arcade's inaugural weekly event "Ghost Battle Series", 16 competitors faced off in a stacked bracket, including Midwest Championships winner GGA 16 Bit, Toryuken Champion GGA Jeremiah, perennial giant-slayer and 2nd Place finisher at Toryuken GGA Pimpimjim, and legendary Tekken player and 4th place finisher at UFGT, GGA Slips.

In the end, the local scene got a taste of both steel and lead from the tournament champion - GGA Slips! Using Deathstroke through the entire tournament, he would go one to only lose one set all night and be reset in the grand finals, only to come back and win the reset 3-0 against NRF ImNewbieSauce and his Doomsday.

Final Results
7th GGA Jeremiah (Doomsday)​
7th Curly Shay (Nightwing)​
5th GGA pimpimjim (Lex Luthor, Zatanna, Hawk Girl)​
5th GGA soonk (Superman, Bane)​
4th GGA HAN (Wonder Woman, Black Adam)​
3rd GGA 16 Bit (Catwoman)​
2nd NRF ImNewbieSauce (Doomsday, Wonder Woman, Black Adam)​
1st GGA Slips (Deathstroke)​
For all of the new faces that came out, thank you very much for making our first weekly a huge success. And we would also like to thank each and every person that tuned into the stream to support us/blow us up as well. See everyone next week!​

GGA Max

Good showing guys. Also shout outs to

GGA pimpimjim for those (albiet meter wasting) hg mace charge cancels. Making dooms day block for over 9000 frames.

Also GGA Jeremiah you can jump back body splash hawk girls mace charge.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This was fun. Hope everyone enjoyed the matches, stuff like Slips DS vs PPJ Zatanna were tight. I was pretty happy with my Catwoman play.

Next week should be better with even more entrants.

Reactions: zaf
I'd like to one day get near the level of WNF or NLBC, but we have to start somewhere. Next week my goal is get 24 people to compete (from 16 this week) and get 500 stream viewers.

Just Tweet out to ChrisG or Arturo they'll blow it up.

Glasuan

Noob
Great stream to watch. Really wanted to make it out, but had a last minute emergency. Great job on the W GGA Slips.