What's new

GGA Max (Bane, Black Adam) vs EMPR Noobe (Doomsday, Flash) and D.R. Gross (Green Lantern, Aquaman)

GGA Max

Hey everyone, I recently visited Miami, home of @Noobe and @gross . It was a great time to chill and get some good offline sets in. I've shown 2 close sets with our mains up top, and below are the rest of the matches. Thanks to both of them for having me over and for the games. Special shoutouts to @oNe87_VenDeTTa , @Kitana Prime , and @cR_whiteboi who all came out to see me and get some games in. Enjoy.

Close FT5: Max (Bane) vs. Noobe (Doomsday)

Close FT10: Max (Bane) vs. Gross (Green Lantern)

Max vs Noobe
Bane vs Doomsday

Black Adam vs Flash

Max vs Gross
Bane vs Green Lantern

Black Adam vs Green Lantern

Black Adam vs Aquaman

187 Vendetta vs Noobe
Green Arrow and Zod vs Flash and Doomsday

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited:

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Did you already leave? If so darn, shame I missed you. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play those two before I leave.

I'll watch these sets again when I get a chance.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I've only seen the FT5 Bane Doomsday so far, and it was hype!

Thanks so much for using spoiler tags like only an engineer would. It made the thread actually load!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I saw that Noobe had uploaded these this morning and wondered if you had gone to Florida. Great sets man. Very entertaining to watch.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yo max how'd you do that corpse hop at 1:18 against gross is that something you can do consistantly?

E

Eldriken

Yeah man I've never been able to do that consistently. Idk if there is a trick to it or not.
It looks like you're just dashing over them while they're knocked down. Does a d2 caused a soft or hard knockdown?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yeah man I've never been able to do that consistently. Idk if there is a trick to it or not.
Hmm you looked ready for it to happen, is it something where you dash to them and hold back (right in the vid) to walk the last bit? And eldriken it's just a soft kd

E

Eldriken

Hmm you looked ready for it to happen, is it something where you dash to them and hold back (right in the vid) to walk the last bit? And eldriken it's just a soft kd
Hm...

Maybe if they don't tech roll you can corpse hop?

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
Hey everyone, I recently visited Miami, home of @Noobe and @gross . It was a great time to chill and get some good offline sets in. I've shown 2 close sets with our mains up top, and below are the rest of the matches. Thanks to both of them for having me over and for the games. Enjoy.

Close FT5: Max (Bane) vs. Noobe (Doomsday)

Close FT10: Max (Bane) vs. Gross (Green Lantern)

Max vs Noobe
Bane vs Doomsday

Black Adam vs Flash

Max vs Gross
Bane vs Green Lantern

Black Adam vs Green Lantern

Black Adam vs Aquaman

edited/promoted by STORMS*
You didn't mention me at all bruh... @GGA Max

GGA Max

@GGA Max didnt you have sets recorded with oNe87_Vendetta as well? Why is there no mention of him in here..?
Yeah my bad dude, I was going off of what was on youtube and I made this thread late at night. Everything is updated now, we should get some footage of me vs Vendetta when noobe uploads the ps4 sets.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Im not trying to diss this game but god its scrubby.

Why is it that Gross is making the right read (which is Bane is going to pressure me on wake up, so ill wake up attack) then why does he still get full combo punished?

Where is the logic in this? Blocks on wake up gets punished, does wake up attack and still get punished?