What's new

Match Footage GGA 16 Bit vs. Emperor Theo, FT5 Series from UFGT:X

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
The joke here is that Theo didn't block a single low attack the entire set. Literally.
That is the match-up, though. Aquaman can simply hold back and beat so many of CW options by making them whiff an punish with b,12 or whatever; There is no reason for him to crouch in footsies range when the only threat that CW has at that range is low whip (low damage, doesn't lead to combos, he gets get out of her oki by pre-emtively traiting. Even her b1 string that leads to combos can be traited on reation before the launch, stopping her combo opportunites. Why would you crouch?

BRUTALITY

Banned
theo did not adapt well, he did not mb through a single interactable the whole set, he used naked mbb3 multiple times and got blown up for it by catwomans multi hit strings, and i do not believe theo was using optimal combos. attitude may also have not been on point, i think 16 bit got to him

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I love the fact that Catwoman is still considered as a lower tier. She ain't Cyborg mate
Only Cyborg is Cyborg tier.

No winning MUs = loses all of them (not many)
And to be clear, her only bad MUs are Bane, Sinestro, Lex and Aqua. Nothing that can't be overcame except for Bane. I think 16bit agrees on that. Whoever this pumpkincream guy is, he should get his facts straight before spouting this nonsense.
IDK the MU at all so this is a genuine question, but why does she lose to Lex?

Also solid play from both players, but yeah it did kind of look like Theo didn't know the MU as well as 16-bit. Still, awesome matches; thanks for uploading them!

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
If you're letting CW neutral jump after her low string that ends in -1 on block, you're doing something wrong.

friend cyborg beats some 7-3 adv with zoning where catwoman has no winning mus and she lose many. it is just because 16bit makes catwoman not look lower tier is not true for the char
tiers are created from highest Level of Play. if you can beat top Players with their respective characers with catwoman, shes probably not that low-Tier.

If you're letting CW neutral jump after her low string that ends in -1 on block, you're doing something wrong.
What was he supposed to do? I think he got conditioned and was too afraid to do a d2 or like other people said he didn't adapt in time.

edit: yeah just watched the footage again, he did b1 every single time after the low string and 16 bit took advantage of it.

Last edited: