What's new

Match Footage GGA 16 Bit vs. Emperor Theo, FT5 Series from UFGT:X

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Damn, that's some inspirational shit right there.
It's awesome seeing how he manages his meter. I mean, I'm always wasting it 24/7 on MB Cat Dashes during combos and I never push block... Why am I such a scrub? :(

Great stuff, Bit! Keep it up!

Entertaining set, and I really enjoyed all the rage restarts.
Oh, and this :u, a million times. lol

astronout

see you at the top.
MMH is clearly bad when being used by Perfect Legend but everyone complains about him being broken because of Jupiter; why can the same not be said for Doomsday and Catwoman because of 16bit, noobe, whiteboi etc instead of the characters being judged off the online players using them
since when do we judge how good a character is by the player using them? Kabal would still be the best MK9 character if Reo never touched the game. Character tools vs how they fair against the rest of the cast should dictate tier placement, not player A beating player B.

trufenix

bye felicia
Either this set was played online or nobody on the west coast uses low attacks.

Also, holy shit a good thread.

Gga 16bit would be best player if he did not play lower tier i strongly believe
This isn't necessarily true. Playing the character you like can make all the difference in the world.

Part of what makes 16 Bit so amazing with Catwoman is he loves playing the character.

He could pick up Green Lantern, but he'd probably fall asleep while playing as a result. Hell, I'm surprised anyone who plays GL can stay awake through a tourney without intaking massive amounts of caffeine.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
LOL. And I thought Myles was a fool for downplaying KF smh. Plus what you said makes no sense. "Has no winning mus and she loses many." Dude, pick a side.
What doesn't make sense there? He's saying she doesn't win any MUs and she loses a lot of them. That means logically that the rest are 5-5s. There's not any contradiction there.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
What doesn't make sense there? He's saying she doesn't win any MUs and she loses a lot of them. That means logically that the rest are 5-5s. There's not any contradiction there.
No winning MUs = loses all of them (not many)
And to be clear, her only bad MUs are Bane, Sinestro, Lex and Aqua. Nothing that can't be overcame except for Bane. I think 16bit agrees on that. Whoever this pumpkincream guy is, he should get his facts straight before spouting this nonsense.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Sneaky, when you have no winning MUs, even MUs don't count. Did you get the picture yet? Anyway do you really think she has no winning MUs whatsoever?
That makes no sense whatsoever.

I actually have no idea what a single match up number is for her, I'm not going to pretend to. Was just pointing out that saying "no winning match ups = all losing match ups" is completely wrong

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Kabal would still be the best MK9 character if Reo never touched the game. Character tools vs how they fair against the rest of the cast should dictate tier placement, not player A beating player B.
Considering the community, Kabal would probably have never reached the no-even-matchups thing until maaaaaaybe close to EVO 2013 time.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
That makes no sense whatsoever.

I actually have no idea what a single match up number is for her, I'm not going to pretend to. Was just pointing out that saying "no winning match ups = all losing match ups is completely wrong"
Sorry I deleted the last post I was actually arguing about how she doesn't have any winning MUs is wrong. Like do you think she goes even with Joker, cyborg, scorpion...

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Super hype! Also Catwoman is still a bottom 15 character definitely, 16Bit is just too good! If someone thinks she is better because of this FT5 remember the props shouldn't go always to the character...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Also, how do you know Blake edited the post? Because it's as if he posted it with the original user's avatar.