What's new

Getting Ermac EVO Ready

Here is a video I made. I don't know if these are the true BnBs combos that Ermac players use but they are the ones I usually always throw out. Sorry if its nothing new, but maybe someone can use this to modify it to something where we can use to our advantage if there is any to have.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
here are my real videos. I tried to send from my phone n they ended up not workin
Kano vs ermac

liu kang vs ermac

kitana vs ermac

johnny cage vs ermac

lol now lemmie know what u think my fellow ermacs

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Man as far as b3,4 and 33 usage i just use the shit to troll.... 3,3 connects alot but only because of the input bug. instead of getting a d3(mashed d3 of course.. -_-...) i get 33 and its nice to get a hit. B34 i use it online for flash and awe. It scales just as bad as most 3,1 does if you do it more than once in a combo. I do do it offline it'll be maybe once and thats just to throw the opponent off because if is a VERY underused blockstring ermacs use.

zaf

professor
ok so i watched your videos. solid play. I didnt see many resets, is it because of the characters you had to play against?
Ill do the same, if it really is better to have that specific character further from me to continue zoning. However depending on the player, and how things go, ill still use the reset against them.

-against kano. If you go back and watch, you did tks after f2 too often. Yes even I use this, however Kano caught on and just waited you out, you are lucky the punishes were not worse. IF you catch someone doing this, it means they respect the tks and this opens up more options. You can dash in and grab, poke more, etc. The list goes on you know what I mean. Other then dropping combos and being a little obvious like I mentioned, I think you should of taken this one.

-against marvaz and kitana I liked your decision making.
-against cage, its cage man. You can try jumping out between strings, getting hit and trying to land to tech and get away, but cage can usually catch you. I dont know about jumping out, its up in the air. However iafb helps a lot in this mu. Especially if you can get in your opponents head with it and get them scared of whats coming afterwards.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
ok so i watched your videos. solid play. I didnt see many resets, is it because of the characters you had to play against?
Ill do the same, if it really is better to have that specific character further from me to continue zoning. However depending on the player, and how things go, ill still use the reset against them.

-against kano. If you go back and watch, you did tks after f2 too often. Yes even I use this, however Kano caught on and just waited you out, you are lucky the punishes were not worse. IF you catch someone doing this, it means they respect the tks and this opens up more options. You can dash in and grab, poke more, etc. The list goes on you know what I mean. Other then dropping combos and being a little obvious like I mentioned, I think you should of taken this one.

-against marvaz and kitana I liked your decision making.
-against cage, its cage man. You can try jumping out between strings, getting hit and trying to land to tech and get away, but cage can usually catch you. I dont know about jumping out, its up in the air. However iafb helps a lot in this mu. Especially if you can get in your opponents head with it and get them scared of whats coming afterwards.
Much appreciated zaf!!

Man, I didnt do the reset cuz I didnt know about it back then!! Lol! That is a big change in my style now. Against kano, yea ur right.. The f2-tks dumbness fucked me up.. F4 to reset or a dash throw would suffice.. Or even a dash sweep.. Im smarter now. I dont kno if I was super nervious or what, but my play was shit that set. Lol thank God for Ermacs d1!

Bro, marvaz mind fucks me and its so irritating.. He was the only person I lost to that tournament.. Ridiculous man.. But I took alot from is liu kang as far as njp and not jumping in. im confident I could beat his liu kang.. That jc is a different monster tho.. Hopefully my tournament this weekend is streamed.. I wanna showcase how ive leveled up.

Im goin up there wit one of my clan guys.. Does anyone know if ermacs u4 escapes jax's ground pound?? Can someone test it out? If it does thatd be nice! Sometimes its hard to evade it with d4..

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Kamikaze i noticed too many mistakes on your matches. Many lost combos and many unsafe lifts after F2. Although these matches are 2 months old it wasnt that bad. You just need to AA more. Your opponents were jumping around like chickens ! You gotta AA more m8.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
What would say is the best way for him to kill a high-grade, professional turtle?

I just criticized what i saw robot. He played well but he did many mistakes too. Too many lost AA chances for big dmg plus many unsafe lifts. I am pretty sure he is much better now since these matches are 2 months plus old.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Kamikaze i noticed too many mistakes on your matches. Many lost combos and many unsafe lifts after F2. Although these matches are 2 months old it wasnt that bad. You just need to AA more. Your opponents were jumping around like chickens ! You gotta AA more m8.
yea metz I look back sometimes and cringe.. Lol take my word for it tho, im alot better now. My standing aa I can barely hit so I usually d1. im working on my standin 1 tho.. But when I get some new footage ima show u metz!

dude i beat you online you cant take that ermac to evo
You beat me online!? Damn it!! I guess im not goin to EVO cuz I lost online guys :( sorry..

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
@jmpmk9: You beat me online!? Damn it!! I guess im not goin to EVO cuz I lost online guys :( sorry..
LMAO! Ive been trying to work on my standing 1 AA... not going too successfully, but ill keep trying (and so should you!)

What would say is the best way for him to kill a high-grade, professional turtle?
Had this problem yesterday against a Nightwolf main who continued to back up. His Reflect reactions were stunning.
I think he got annoyed by my fullscreen iaAB, Levi-AB cancels, and random fireballs :p

Fullscreen jumping ruined Lightning, and i noticed his pattern of Arrows, so id tele in then into mixups. Tho id mostly just throw lol. And he fell for the 312 trick a lot. I didnt forsake the range on TKP.

Want practice? Face any Noob Saibot main ;)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Somebody should make a food pyramid picture.
Ermac on top with "Many."
Noob Saibit in the middle with "Two."
And the entire rest of the cast as the bottom as "One."

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
LMAO! Ive been trying to work on my standing 1 AA... not going too successfully, but ill keep trying (and so should you!)

Yeah it took me some time too to incorporate AA standing 1's into my gameplay, but its very rewarding once you get the hang of it.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Alright guys.. Wats up with the shang matchup?? I need help! @zaf woundcowboy says mac vs shang is a free win for shang haha.. Im not a free win for anyone.. I tried your fireball war but I dunno cuz, dudnt seem effective really.. How do u guys feel bout the matchup!? Wassup??

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Alright guys.. Wats up with the shang matchup?? I need help! @zaf woundcowboy says mac vs shang is a free win for shang haha.. Im not a free win for anyone.. I tried your fireball war but I dunno cuz, dudnt seem effective really.. How do u guys feel bout the matchup!? Wassup??
Never fought it as Ermac. Based on logic from other characters tho, you need to take stupid risks you wouldnt normally do :/
Also, d1 will be your best friend when in CQC. Shangs love to do the good ol' f4~CloseSkull frame trap.
Also, im not sure that ending combos with TKP is the best idea. Perhaps im being ignorant, but as Ermac, i wouldnt want Shang
fullscreen (unless i threw him after some blockstrings).

Part 2: After landing f4, do you [personally] dash in or jip? I know it makes little difference, but im just curious.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
On Shang, I usually dash. Idk about frame data/which way's faster, but I always have better luck keeping pressure on him just running inside, whereas the moment he sees me jump, he's gonna try and spit out an anti-air and I'm gonna bleed.

It's all about keeping him interrupted/keeping him from getting started.
Even if it's just in little bits and pieces and pokes and blockstrings, it'll still keep him from revving the sorcery engines.
BnB's always help, but IMO, keeping Shang's damage minimal > maximizing yours, as long as you can keep him quiet.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
On Shang, I usually dash. Idk about frame data/which way's faster, but I always have better luck keeping pressure on him just running inside, whereas the moment he sees me jump, he's gonna try and spit out an anti-air and I'm gonna bleed.

It's all about keeping him interrupted/keeping him from getting started.
Even if it's just in little bits and pieces and pokes and blockstrings, it'll still keep him from revving the sorcery engines.
BnB's always help, but IMO, keeping Shang's damage minimal > maximizing yours, as long as you can keep him quiet.

zaf

professor
i still think my shang vs ermac strategy works. I mean if this is the strategy out of many that i tried against wound cowboy, and this is the one that works the best, im going to use it. Yes you will health in this strategy but you need to get the life lead and you need to read the shang player.

also, metzos, in kamikazi's matches with regards to his f2 usgae. It is a good trap, if you know what your opponenet is going to do. I even mentioned to him as well he did this too much. I wonder if this is something you use as well? It is a really great trap because you dont really need to tks, but once you do, it should be respected and this opens up more options.