What's new

Guide Get scratched! Catwoman Guide by Laos_boy

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
You forgot Hall of Justice. The Toy Machine Cat-woman can activate it and do Meter Burn Catdash, and get 67% or more damage by using the wall bounce kick with Trait.

Lex Luther is also a bad mu For Cat-woman when she is getting zone out. She can't do nothing at all. Plus Lex Luther Trait regenerate itself every 4 seconds. So the cycles can continue. If you get in, you will be punish and be push back. which makes it her worst mu. What Cat-woman can do is try not to make Lex Luther get his trait. Once Cat-woman get a hard knock down. The Mu will be 6-4 her favor especially in the corner.

Also Cat-woman has one of the best Corner combos in the game and easy to push people to it. Top 5 under Wonderwoman

Last edited:

Justice

Noob
Lex Luther is also a bad mu For Cat-woman when she is getting zone out. She can't do nothing at all. Plus Lex Luther Trait regenerate itself every 4 seconds. So the cycles can continue. If you get in, you will be punish and be push back. which makes it her worst mu. What Cat-woman can do is try not to make Lex Luther get his trait. Once Cat-woman get a hard knock down. The Mu will be 6-4 her favor especially in the corner.
I don't agree that this is a bad matchup for Catwoman. The key here is Catwoman's speed vs Lex's need to set his traps up. You can forward dash his landmine/orb trap, MB Dash over landmine, 33 eats trait (along with Cat Claws and faster strings). Keep "ring generalship" (knowing where you are on the screen at all times) and spacing in mind and this becomes pretty even.

But since I'm not very experienced in this matchup, I'll tag the experts ;) @GGA 16 Bit , @rev0lver

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I don't agree that this is a bad matchup for Catwoman. The key here is Catwoman's speed vs Lex's need to set his traps up. You can forward dash his landmine/orb trap, MB Dash over landmine, 33 eats trait (along with Cat Claws and faster strings). Keep "ring generalship" (knowing where you are on the screen at all times) and spacing in mind and this becomes pretty even.

But since I'm not very experienced in this matchup, I'll tag the experts ;) @GGA 16 Bit , @rev0lver
Are you on Xbox live? My friend will show you why it is a 2-8 and 3-7. All he can do trait. Setups and shot. Cat-woman can't do nothing. He generate Trait every 4 seconds. Bad mu

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

I think it probably is a losing match. I mean you're right that you can use 3,3 to beat his trait but if he's not going HAM with armored up corp charges and the like you probably will rarely get a chance to do it. He can just sit back with it on.

If he didn't have a fully invincible wakeup I could see it being 5-5.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

No I pretty much agree with Ra Helios. Idk if it's as bad as he thinks it is but I pretty much get to play my game completely. Once I'm able to get trait, or touch her with something, I'm set and can play lame all day or get in an mix her up for free.