What's new

German Magazine has huge MKX feature

He did learn, they're just doing this because maybe there's a NEW reason why Scorpion has beef with this Sub-zero. Scorpion knows it was Quan Chi that killed off his family, and in MKX he's going to get his vengeance for sure.

Remember this Intro dialogue?
Scorpion: You betrayed me Quan Chi
Quan Chi: Your rage betrayed you
Scorpion: ENOUGH!
He didn't learn anything. He just killed Sub-Zero and never showed up again.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Right... Considering cyrax is typically a good guy and sektor is the bad guy.
That was because Jax reprogrammed him to work with the Special Forces in the original timeline, and as of right now....

Either way I do think Sektor is a much more likely candidate for the big bad, it's just it really stuck out at me as to how selective that information about Cyrax is.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
He did learn, they're just doing this because maybe there's a NEW reason why Scorpion has beef with this Sub-zero. Scorpion knows it was Quan Chi that killed off his family, and in MKX he's going to get his vengeance for sure.

Now thatressurection comes into play it wouldn't surprise me if each variation was a different sub zero

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Interesting. But I sure as hell hope KL isn't broken this time, his spin most of all...that shit better be fucking punishable all I have to say if he has all 3 moves in every variation, yet they give Raiden's teleport in ONE. WTF is up with that? lol

I'm thinking this has something to do with the comic leading up to MK X game lol, maybe Sub-Zero kills Takeda and that's Kenshi we see in MK X possibly? Who knows...

Few issues from now Scorpion and Takeda seek Sub-Zero only to find an entire City frozen! Maybe Sub has lost control temporarily due to the Kano's slice of the cursed kamidogu making him do things he normally wouldn't, amping his powers too? Very possible scenario, but who knows time will tell.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
He has a variation where he can absorb one hit of a projectile? If that lets him move as freely as he normally does by whiffing divekicks then jesus christ, talk about a get in for free card against zoners.

M2dave will wet his bed.

He has a variation where he can absorb one hit of a projectile? If that lets him move as freely as he normally does by whiffing divekicks then jesus christ, talk about a get in for free card against zoners.

M2dave will wet his bed.
the hat spins around him and only absorbs the projectile if is in the right position. a bit like black adams trait.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

M2dave will wet his bed.
I think it only absobs projectiles if the hat it in front of him when the projctile impacts him, so he would still have to be careful, umless the hat spins fast around him.

I think Kung Lao is a character that just can't not be top tier. Unless there are drastic measures to make sure he's not.
he sounds like a really good zoner and as shaolin he will naturally have rushdown-capable normals. only way to balance might be making him a high risk character with highly punishable moves. that would also fit his hot-headed and cocky personality.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
he sounds like a really good zoner and as shaolin he will naturally have rushdown-capable normals. only way to balance might be making him a high risk character with highly punishable moves. that would also fit his hot-headed and cocky personality.
High risk with ability to cover one's arse with hat traps in 2 variations? Well, I can see this working...