What's new

Geras General Discussion

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah

My first time using this mixup online and it worked like a charm. Bro didn't know wtf was happening lol

I actually fucked it up too because 1st I did it too slow, he could have jabbed me, not that it would have mattered too much since the clone would still slap him after. But I was training against Reiko earlier and when you do his setup on him its best to start off with Geras f4, and the clone do 2,1 because if he wakes up with EX Parry he'll grab Geras and the clone will disappear.

My first time using this mixup online and it worked like a charm. Bro didn't know wtf was happening lol

I actually fucked it up too because 1st I did it too slow, he could have jabbed me, not that it would have mattered too much since the clone would still slap him after. But I was training against Reiko earlier and when you do his setup on him its best to start off with Geras f4, and the clone do 2,1 because if he wakes up with EX Parry he'll grab Geras and the clone will disappear.
I’m having a hard time figuring out how we get the clone to do stuff. Are we doing inputs while the time stop thing is loading in? This is the part of geras I’m tryna figure out, I been using him and Motaro since day one and had NO idea you could do meterless stuff you came up with as well. You’re goated

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I’m having a hard time figuring out how we get the clone to do stuff. Are we doing inputs while the time stop thing is loading in? This is the part of geras I’m tryna figure out, I been using him and Motaro since day one and had NO idea you could do meterless stuff you came up with as well. You’re goated
As soon as Geras slams his hands together that's when you start inputs

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Geras gets a free Time Snap when he upblocks Kenshi's overhead projectile. I also wanted to showcase I really like using Motaro teleport out of grabs and other animations for the off guard command grab/meaty. It works a lot more than you would expect it to lol

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Anyone who's gotten into a zoning war with Kenshi also knows how annoying it is that Sandstorm is fully punishable by Kenshi's Demon Drop. With Motaro and a read, you can get a full combo punish on his reversal attempt. Making the Kenshi hesitate more when it comes to punishing your Sandstorms

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Here's a a concept I found while messing with Goro. This only works if they are standing. If they're crouching, it seems to whiff completely. I was trying to find a to set this up with a Freeze, f3, EXbf3 clone setup to force an overhead block or find a way to combo from Goro's stomp regardless of if its blocked or not. It does work, but the timing is so wildly inconsistent I'm having a horrible time finding a reliable frame