What's new

Geras General Discussion

It's definitely just timing, d3 recovers much faster than uppercuts so if you time it just right it looks like the d3->d2 is seamless. I'd say it's just a timing/patience thing, you actually have more than enough time to do all 3 off a 11 bf1 cancel, but you can't mash (I used to mash d2s during bf1 until I realized that particular optimal doesn't allow for it).

If you're patient and wait for the uppercuts to complete you should be good.
Awesome man, thanks very much for the advice. DIdnt get a chance to test it tonight but I will as soon as I get home from work tomorrow. Respect!

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Corner setups with DB3 are going to be huge. You can do f212, d1, f212~bf1(a), d2, db3, f11+34 and they have to figure out what you’re going to do with the clone. If you do f221+3 and it beats forward rolls and a ton of wake ups by keeping you back. Or you can explode the clone. If you decide to pop it and they launch, you can squeeze out a big combo for around 33%. If you pop it and they block, you’re +12 and get a free shot at command grab.

The threat of popping the clone is going to mean command grabs all day

Versa

Noob
Is infinite warden still the go to variation?

What are his new bnb? I'm assuming it's no longer 11/f21x into ex choke slam? You supposed to freeze time now right?

Hello people. Can anyone explain how "Rewind time"(hope i named it correctly) ability works, and what is it`s purpose in 3d variation? Thanks in advance.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Hello people. Can anyone explain how "Rewind time"(hope i named it correctly) ability works, and what is it`s purpose in 3d variation? Thanks in advance.
I don't know frames or anything but it's essentially like a different version of a breakaway.

You can use it to escape grounded combos and it resets you to neutral instead of you being on the ground. It can be punished however whereas breakaway can't. You also regenerate all health lost during the time it sets you back to.

I've found it's useful against characters with a lot of corner carry as it puts you back in a pretty safe position (far away). It's death in the corner though where its better to just breakaway if anything