What's new

General Zod's Tournament and Casual Video Thread

SaJa

FH_FenriR

Please post videos of Wonder Chef's, Viking, Jailhouse, Simsim, etc zod as well in here as I do not have the links. Lets post as much as we can and discuss the MUs further to strike fear amongst the community

So, at the end, Zod>Sinestro or Sinestro>Zod ?

I like your zod however I noticed something bad. When you do the wraith's grab you should wait a bit before doing your b3 because the damages are rising until the wraith releases the opponent and on your videos you always b3 too early losing like 1-2%.
I think Harold has bad time with this matchup and his Flash has still new tools to integrate in his play.

GGs going to watch the other :D

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So, at the end, Zod>Sinestro or Sinestro>Zod ?

I like your zod however I noticed something bad. When you do the wraith's grab you should wait a bit before doing your b3 because the damages are rising until the wraith releases the opponent and on your videos you always b3 too early losing like 1-2%.
I think Harold has bad time with this matchup and his Flash has still new tools to integrate in his play.

GGs going to watch the other :D
Zod definitely top 5 in injustice

it doesnt matter i love zod and will always use zod

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Zod definitely top 5 in injustice

it doesnt matter i love zod and will always use zod

Is his glitch fixed ? If not, did you have issue in tournament with it already ?

I can't believe Zod is top 5 but if I'm listening what you saying there are like 20 characters in top 10 so anyway. :D

Pig Of The Hut

Is his glitch fixed ? If not, did you have issue in tournament with it already ?

I can't believe Zod is top 5 but if I'm listening what you saying there are like 20 characters in top 10 so anyway. :D
he has every tool set in the world

I know hes top 5

trait will be fixed as confirmed 100x

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Gotta admit it's a guilty pleasure of mine whenever I see a Zod player get a throw on their opponent so I'm totally loving some of these vids. To me if you get a throw off as Zod you just won the match right there , even if you lose. <3

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Does he has any invincible frames on his wakeups ? bf2 ? His parry probably. I play Zod a bit and after a hard knockdown in corner I feel like I'm playing Lobo.

Pig Of The Hut

Gotta admit it's a guilty pleasure of mine whenever I see a Zod player get a throw on their opponent so I'm totally loving some of these vids. To me if you get a throw off as Zod you just won the match right there , even if you lose. <3
one match in that video vs goomba i land 9 throws or something in a row lol

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
thanks man

Im basically perfecting 1-3 cancels a week as for timing and all

ill add tonsssssss of mix ups as i go thx
Yea because I feel that f2 xx grab and b1 xx grab is harder to fuzzy block than b12 xx grab, but if you mix it all up, it is gold. Getting a jump in in to that mix up is important though!:D

Pig Of The Hut

why does everybody do b3 after wraith grab?oO
Because they don't bother learning the timing for a charge laser to feel sure about it:p
After full screen grab the timing is extremely easy * grab,dash, charge, done*

Up close I like to b3 because the timing is different and also his b3 won't hit directly up close and I don't like doing f3 combos just yet

Ill explore that this week

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion

Up close I like to b3 because the timing is different and also his b3 won't hit directly up close and I don't like doing f3 combos just yet

Up close, wait a split sec, charge close laser. You can easily see if you have messed up the timing and they are to close after the explosion to hit b3. If they are, do j2 air rifle combo instead, which does more damage anyway I think:)

insignis

Noob

at full screen yes, but at mid or close you have 1 free dash to perform close lasers charge (wraith will drop at that time opponent right on the laser) and then you can perform j2~rifle staff.
I do dash even at close range grab because it gives you 100% insurance that you'll get maximum damage from grab and won't whiff lasers.
the same with MB lasers, after last hit you have 1 dash before grab to close the distance, so after all you have MB lasers~dash~grab~dash :)

you do grab,b3,j3,f213 for 30-32% but grab,dash,close laser charge,j2~rifle,j2~rifle,123 gives ~40%

Pig Of The Hut

Up close, wait a split sec, charge close laser. You can easily see if you have messed up the timing and they are to close after the explosion to hit b3. If they are, do j2 air rifle combo instead, which does more damage anyway I think:)
at full screen yes, but at mid or close you have 1 free dash to perform close lasers charge (wraith will drop at that time opponent right on the laser) and then you can perform j2~rifle staff.
I do dash even at close range grab because it gives you 100% insurance that you'll get maximum damage from grab and won't whiff lasers.
the same with MB lasers, after last hit you have 1 dash before grab to close the distance, so after all you have MB lasers~dash~grab~dash :)

you do grab,b3,j3,f213 for 30-32% but grab,dash,close laser charge,j2~rifle,j2~rifle,123 gives ~40%
Ok this i didnt know

Woa really?

Grab laser ji2 rifle ji2 rifle 123 GIVES 40%?

Damnt man so much damage im leaving out

Thx!!!