What's new

General Zod's Tournament and Casual Video Thread

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
AK Pig Of The Hut

thanks for tips

- yea Im aware of the 213 video. I was just kind of nervous because Aan is one of the better players here lol. but yea will try to keep that in mind. Im having a problem with 213 xx laser though.. if blocked, i still have to train to 213 xx laser charge xx back dash for it to be safe.

- Yea, I dont have much experience with Black Adam so I didnt know I could parry those. THANKS! Nice to know now.

- Yea, always seem to be wanting to grab them instean of hitting 4444 and interactables lol

thanks Pig! I appreciate the tips

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
SimSim

- about that charge laser after trait grab, Im familiar with it, i just need to practice it more, because I keep on bouncing the opponent behind me after the explosion and i miss the b3.

Ill definitely be training and developing more stuff with Zod. :) thanks!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut

thanks for tips

- yea Im aware of the 213 video. I was just kind of nervous because Aan is one of the better players here lol. but yea will try to keep that in mind. Im having a problem with 213 xx laser though.. if blocked, i still have to train to 213 xx laser charge xx back dash for it to be safe.

- Yea, I dont have much experience with Black Adam so I didnt know I could parry those. THANKS! Nice to know now.

- Yea, always seem to be wanting to grab them instean of hitting 4444 and interactables lol

thanks Pig! I appreciate the tips
Also that guy looks hungry as hell to always want to pressure u with b23 or d1 so do f213 ps on block and immediate parry assuming he will try to retaliate w pressure of his own
Will watch others to tonight

SaJa

FH_FenriR
GUYS! I placed 2nd in a tournament here in the Philippines using Zod. I'll be posting the videos here soon. :)

A lot of "newbies" joined so yea. Were still getting better at the game.

OMG lol. Man, use your godamn parry in such a corner position !

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Sorry for no sound, was a laptop issue i think i have fixed

Most of this is a month old footage or two month old i figure id upload

Only recent series is Nightwingdayzero i think and NRS everlast SO i apologize for some of the lack if IAZB in some MUs and combos i do/did lol