What's new

General Zod Early Gameplay Information from E3

Art

Grave_Intent
I official HATE Ed Boon and NRS for Trolling Martian Manhunter at the end of the Scorpion trailer..What a bunch of Jerks!
Trolls get THIS!...
[media]

Screw injustice, I'll wait for MK10, I gave injustice a fair enough try but the character movement and linear gameplay ruins it for me along with shitty DLC. Hope the ZOD fans won't be disappointed with their character.
People don't understand how linear this game is and for some reason don't care. They just want a brain dead game with no fundamentals and a broken tier list. If they rebalanced MK9 I'll take that while waiting for MK10. Hopefully, by then NRS knows how to balance a game, but history shows they don't.

Vogue

Noob
The matchups and interactables and stage transitions keep it interesting.... You know ? The parts the MK guys want to ban.

If Zod is broken, I will say so just like I did with Scorpion.

Also, why are you an anti-zoning zealot?
because people these days think that's "lame." I have a friend who plays Juri, who has no up close priority moves if you know SF4, and he utilizes her 3 fireballs. When does this and people can't get around it... they say he's "lame." He simply replies with "Complain to Capcom they're the ones that gave her 3 fireballs." People these days are so ignorant when it comes to the fact that zoning is a part of fighting games. There are games like VF, which is one of the best fighting games ever made, that is all footsies and rush down, but they won't play that.

I've met a Gief player who complained that he hates when people don't fight on the ground close up, which is dumb as hell bc that's 10-0 Gief.

On the contrary, NRS does have flawed zoning like delayed MB after successfully blocking and then trying to dash for Supes and GL, but DS didn't have that. I use GL and admit that is dumb in every aspect of fighting game logic.

People have a problem with zoning, but not f2,3 breath, BA dive kick back dash. You can't dash forward or sometimes jump to escape seismo moves, Aquaman's 10 sec refresh trait, trident rush chip damage, 50/50 loops, MB Batarangs, Robobats, etc.

NRS can't balance a game and they are going backwards with this neutral game compared to mk9 and people are eating it up. Then these forum people wonder why Capcom players don't take these games seriously and create a one sided war against the Capcom players. They need to focus on NRS bringing fundamentals to this game before saying nerf and buff. After the fundamentals are there then ask for buffs and nerfs.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
... People have a problem with zoning, but not f2,3 breath ...
This.

Played a dude as Sinestro. Won. Got mail about being a spamming fuckwad who fights like a bitch and needs to learn how to play legit.

Picked Superman next game and did nothing but f23~breath for the whole fucking match and I swear to God the guy gave me a fucking compliment. I thought he was being sarcastic but when I pushed the issue... nope.

Should ask NRS to buff his sense of irony.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Zod frame data looks retarded, this char is going to be cheap and broke in every possible way... This shit is gotta be patched before he gets release!!!