What's new

General Zod Day 1 Injustice: GAU Combos by Maximilian

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today, you kneel before Zod. Today he has become officially available for download, although from the sounds of it only Xbox Season Pass holders have access to him. Playstation users may have to wait until later today to download him. From the looks of it though, Maximilian got the General early this morning and has already put together an impressive combo video. Featuring combos in the mid to upper 40%, check it out as Max shows you day 1 combos of General Zod's potential.

Source: Miles923

Attachments

Komatose

The Prettiest
Oh, he actually learned how to play? I thought he was too busy complaining about what he didn't like. Other than that, good job.

regulas

Your Emporer
About the damage level I would have expected not bad but still needs either trait or multiple meter to break 35%.

does anyone else find doing combos after a j2 weird? if you do a j2 early it will put you on the other side of the opponet IF the jump 2 connects, and when it does your button inputs become the opposite directions. kinda weird putting in button inputs when this happens

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
I love how he is supposed to be the best zoner in the game and already has 40%+ combos and 58% super move combo lol....