What's new

General Shao General Discussion

Arzumis

Noob
Tremor seems to do alot for shao. Tremor allows for combo after knee with metallic ball, combos from f2 with a variety of tremor assists, combo command grabs with aftershock low, back grab in the corner. Hard to blockables from both metallic low and overhead ball. Summoning tremor to take a hit and doing db4 for zoning wars.plus crystal armor is nice to have when i wanna yolo mixups. So far my favorite kameo for the general

Tremor seems to do alot for shao. Tremor allows for combo after knee with metallic ball, combos from f2 with a variety of tremor assists, combo command grabs with aftershock low, back grab in the corner. Hard to blockables from both metallic low and overhead ball. Summoning tremor to take a hit and doing db4 for zoning wars.plus crystal armor is nice to have when i wanna yolo mixups. So far my favorite kameo for the general
Yeah after labbing this myself and watching ninjakilla do some absurd things with Shao I'm starting to think tremor is right there as one of the best if not the best kameo

Not too sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this but I made a General Shao combo video.
Most of the combos are possible in a real match, except for the 81% FB combo at the end... that's just for swag :cool:

Ardet

Noob
Can you tell me or even better show me if you have video of htb setups with metalic low and OH ball with Shao?