What's new

General Harley Mu Chart

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
After playing it more and more I think scarecrow is probably 5-5. Crow's gonna get in eventually, harleys zoning doesn't do that much damage, cupcakes aren't really useful in this mu, and I've been able to neutralize dogs with fear nado which really helps.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Could you expound on the Atrocitus match up? I've always felt like Harley loses it, but everyone else seems to think otherwise. Am I not playing lame enough? I tend to play midscreen more than out and out zone with Harley, and that hasn't worked out well against f223. Can't play footsies against that string and I just get mixed.

I am also not a fan of the Scarecrow matchup, and I haven't even played ones good enough to use his db2 to get rid of the dogs. I've seen them just hang out around cupcake range and wait for the chance to f13 though, since it'll punish and can be done on reaction. And when he is in, gunshot pressure doesn't even work, so your entire up close game is pretty much gone.
Scarecrow is a character that all you have to do is zone out and bait the teleport attempts in my experience.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Could you expound on the Atrocitus match up? I've always felt like Harley loses it, but everyone else seems to think otherwise. Am I not playing lame enough? I tend to play midscreen more than out and out zone with Harley, and that hasn't worked out well against f223. Can't play footsies against that string and I just get mixed.

I am also not a fan of the Scarecrow matchup, and I haven't even played ones good enough to use his db2 to get rid of the dogs. I've seen them just hang out around cupcake range and wait for the chance to f13 though, since it'll punish and can be done on reaction. And when he is in, gunshot pressure doesn't even work, so your entire up close game is pretty much gone.
You outlame the heck outta him full screen. Don't be afraid to throw out gunshots from that range. Try not to do upshot into straight shot tho. Block low mostly unless firing the gunshot. When you block a low puddle you can punish with shot or throw trait out. If he sees you throwing trait and tries to puddle again you are able to block in time. If they don't do another puddle you get like 4 shots to build meter and like 2 of them for chip damage after throwing out a dog.

He outfootsies you thanks to f2 and his other mids but once you are in your b2 into gunshot range you make his life heck. Max distance b2 gunshot is like plus 4-5 instead of 2 and you can almost just loop it till they try to jump or armor or pushblock.

Don't be afraid of dex star when he's out. If they try to get in with a shield up catch a dash with jump back mb air guns to get rid of the shield. Try delaying it to catch them off guard using the hit advantage to eat up dex star time. Since you almost always have bar you can pushblock his mix. And don't do it during the mix. Pushblock as soon as the first normal touches you to catch them off guard if they wanna mb f3 cancel the string.

The only thing that's scary in the MU is start of the match because his mids catch jump backs and dashes so you might have to block at the start of the match if they play aggressive. I'm still working on a option for that honestly.

I can find some footage of me playing against some Atroc somewhere if you need.

Wavy

Block Spammer
As a Darkseid player I felt like the Harley MU is 6-4 in Darkseids favor. Could be a 5-5. But I don't think he loses it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I can see Harley winning the Atrocitus MU only because she can go nuts BUT honestly once he has trait you really have to respect him, you can do hard reads but nothing to make him fear going in since her gunshots don't do the best damage and he has an easy time activatibg trait because the worst thing he can eat is a gunshot, which is worth the trade.

I am a firm believer that this is a 5-5 MU. She controls the pace while he doesn't have trait out but it's his game when trait is out.

Anyone here think the Flash MU is more 5-5? Flash player here and it feels 5-5 to me. Only dogs and cupcakes can force us to take chip from gunshots, not counting the air shots. Running Man Stance Lightning Charge can punish her trait from almost full screen in the neutral.

Seems like the meter game is definitely in her favor since you don't need it for combos but Harley having low defense causes her to take 600+ damage from Flash's trait combos. Is it just the neutral that gives her the edge?

I think flash is 5-5
Darkseid is 5-5 maybe even in his favor
Batman is batman No one beats him lol
I don't think firestorm wins at all tho maybe I'm fighting the wrong firestorm played but damn I just don't see him winning

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I've been taking a lot of Ls from Superman players lately. I'm probably playing the MU wrong but damn, he's been giving me problems.
I personally think it's 5-5 but I've seen some people say it's in his favor and I swear I have seen some people even say it's in her favor (not sure) so yeah.

What are you having trouble with?

A few tips:
- try whiff punishing F2 with S1 or D1, I learned this the bad way by trying to whiff punish with B2 and getting hit because of Harley's B2 against airnorne characters. You can use B22 to whiff punish F23 most of the times but it's a bit inconsistent sometimes.

- ahe outzones him but depending on who has the lifelead he can also couter most of her options with air laser, she can punish normal air laser but not when he MBs it. But you can do cupcakes on a read at some distances or you can just jump and whiff them or you can mb Roll and punish him but the timing is strict. This is actually a very weird pace.

I have found that once he corners you it's pretty much GGs but that can be said for most characters vs Superman. So try not to get cornered at all costs.

Good Superman is such a pain to play against. You lose zoning pretty bad and up close you lose as well to his one combo lol. So the only way to "open" on him is to whiff punish f23? I doubt that good Superman gonna ever whiff. I would love to hear a feedback from those who say that this MU is 5-5.

Btw, any tips fighting against Aquaman and other heavy zoners (Deadshot, Fate..)?

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
I just have one question. Does everyone agree that Harley is better in Injustice 2 than in Injustice 1?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I just have one question. Does everyone agree that Harley is better in Injustice 2 than in Injustice 1?
She is miles better, her trait is very good now, B2~gunshot is a good pressure tool, D2 is a bit better, her walkspeed is amazing now (the best change IMO) and her backdash is good and I think in general she is a way better rounded character.

I agree with Chongo in that this is 5-5. Crow can get in pretty easily and once he is in harley is in the hurt locker. Her zoning isnt that threatening because of its low damage and crow has tools to help him deal with her otherwise pesky zoning

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I personally think it's 5-5 but I've seen some people say it's in his favor and I swear I have seen some people even say it's in her favor (not sure) so yeah.

What are you having trouble with?

A few tips:
- try whiff punishing F2 with S1 or D1, I learned this the bad way by trying to whiff punish with B2 and getting hit because of Harley's B2 against airnorne characters. You can use B22 to whiff punish F23 most of the times but it's a bit inconsistent sometimes.

- ahe outzones him but depending on who has the lifelead he can also couter most of her options with air laser, she can punish normal air laser but not when he MBs it. But you can do cupcakes on a read at some distances or you can just jump and whiff them or you can mb Roll and punish him but the timing is strict. This is actually a very weird pace.

I have found that once he corners you it's pretty much GGs but that can be said for most characters vs Superman. So try not to get cornered at all costs.
It is for sure not in her favor imo, either his or 5-5. Air lasers have been quite an issue for me, seem to counter a lot of Harley's options. And oh yeah totally, the corner against Supes is rip for the majority of the roster including Harley.
I really just don't see her winning this one, she has tools but Supes looks like he is able to counter a good majority. Even more so if he has the lifelead which isn't too hard to do as a Supes player I imagine.
I'll try using b22 to punish f23, I actually didn't even think of that. So thank you :D

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
It is for sure not in her favor imo, either his or 5-5. Air lasers have been quite an issue for me, seem to counter a lot of Harley's options. And oh yeah totally, the corner against Supes is rip for the majority of the roster including Harley.
I really just don't see her winning this one, she has tools but Supes looks like he is able to counter a good majority. Even more so if he has the lifelead which isn't too hard to do as a Supes player I imagine.
I'll try using b22 to punish f23, I actually didn't even think of that. So thank you :D
B22 won't punish f23 on block it will get you full combo'd, on whiff it sometimes works, but often whiffs. It's definitely a shitty matchup.

Jugghead

Noob
Batman main here. I was thinking of picking up Harley because I thought she would have a favorable MU against Green Arrow. Can you explain the 4-6?

Also, I think Batman-Harley is 6-4 slightly in favor of Harley. Batman has a though time getting in because of her zoning and she has some tools to get out of his pressure. I disagree with 6-4 Batman's favor, but wouldn't disagree with 5-5 because it's close.

Batman main here. I was thinking of picking up Harley because I thought she would have a favorable MU against Green Arrow. Can you explain the 4-6?

Also, I think Batman-Harley is 6-4 slightly in favor of Harley. Batman has a though time getting in because of her zoning and she has some tools to get out of his pressure. I disagree with 6-4 Batman's favor, but wouldn't disagree with 5-5 because it's close.
Ga zones out Harley. Her gunshots hit high and low arrow ducks. She has to chase him down and the tools she has doesent really cover savage blast or arrows without taking some kind or risk. It's only manageable when you corner him.

Jugghead

Noob
Ga zones out Harley. Her gunshots hit high and low arrow ducks. She has to chase him down and the tools she has doesent really cover savage blast or arrows without taking some kind or risk. It's only manageable when you corner him.
Thanks for the explanation. I thought Harley's jump shot and hyenas would have been good tools for the low profiling arrows. Then she has some forward advancing normals I thought would have been useful too.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I agree with the Joker harley MU completely. Can you elaborate your reasoning though? Or did you just say 5-5 just because lol