What's new

General Harley Mu Chart

I put general because I haven't played every mu at the highest level, and there's some mus I never played. But this is a general idea that I have come to for reference.
All numbers go Harley to opponent, so 4-6 means Harley loses.

• Atrocious slight 6-4
  • Brainiac 6-4 (With new patch might be 5-5)
  • Starfire 4-6

Last edited:

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I think she loses to Fate and goes even with Firestorm (good chance I just need more MU experience there though). I also still don't think Aquaman is that bad, 4-6 makes sense but 3-7 sounds rough. I still think people arent playing at the proper space in it.

Pig can be quoted quite a bit in saying Fate beats Harley, or is at least one of his best matchups along with Bane. I'd be curious how you play it cause he is someone that's given me a hard time.

I think she loses to Fate and goes even with Firestorm (good chance I just need more MU experience there though). I also still don't think Aquaman is that bad, 4-6 makes sense but 3-7 sounds rough. I still think people arent playing at the proper space in it.

Pig can be quoted quite a bit in saying Fate beats Harley, or is at least one of his best matchups along with Bane. I'd be curious how you play it cause he is someone that's given me a hard time.
Against AM, all of her combos become punishable. Because cw is punishable. Which means she has to use df2 which is about 100 is dmg. With trait her damage reduction is tooo strong

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I disagree with some numbers.

I think Dr. Fate is 4-6 because he can zone her very well, checking him with gumshots is not easy if he starts doing orbs, MB projectile or just regular projectile, his projectiles do a lot of damage compared to her. She has to get in and once she is in she can do well, even at air gunshot distance it gets better, but getting to that distance is the issue.

I think Aquaman is 4-6 because even tho it's true that he can trait out of her combos, she doesn't have to go to tantrum stance, she can do B2~gunshot and stay plus on block, on hit she gets a free J3 112 or J3 B2~gunshot which deals A LOT of chip damage. Punishing FTD at certain ranges is a must of course and once you start doing this the match up gets much better IMO but she still has to work harder.

I think Batman is 5-5, she has a hard time getting knocked down and pokes aren't as powerfull, not to mention that it's still pretty hard to AA him, even tho it's possible but I find D2 trading a lot. She can still keep him out well tho.

I think Catwoman is 5-5, both have a great neutral game and you can AA her with IAJ2 or even D2 at some distances, If you have a hard time AAing her you can always MB B3. Catdash keeps us in check but blocked catdash = full combo punish.

I think Superman is even, Harley forces him to use his air lasers and MB can blow that up, ypu just have to learn when to use it and you will get a full-combo punish on his air lasers, she can AA him easily as well.

I think Darkseid is 4-6 because you have to get in and you can't even check him with gunshots, he has an easier time getting trait out.

Other thatn that I agree with most.
Now...
I think she beats Cheetah pretty bad, maybe 6.5-3.5, it's 6-4 at worst.

I think Wonder Woman is 5-5

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
i agree the firestorm wins. he wins trades, especially when he activates db1 and trait. he can stop her from doing air guns with air bf3 if hes ready. firestorm d1 is the god. i think its a good matchup. i unfortunately suck at reacting to harley's overhead starter right now

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
i agree the firestorm wins. he wins trades, especially when he activates db1 and trait. he can stop her from doing air guns with air bf3 if hes ready. firestorm d1 is the god. i think its a good matchup. i unfortunately suck at reacting to harley's overhead starter right now
Everyone does, don't worry lol

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I'd agree with most of these, with a few alterations:

Darkseid 4-6 (Super annoying matchup for harley, he outzones her, builds crazy meter, she has to get in and when she does he usually has ample meter for pushblock, escapes and clash)

Dr fate 4-6 (same)

Batman 4.5-5.5 (Even though harley can sort of control his bats, matchup is still not in her favor, he's still batman lol)

Wonder Woman 5-5 (couldn't find a fairer match-up)

Bane 6.5-3.5 (He's always got to try and get in on harley, trait makes it abit easier, but down time in between means harley can zone and build up her meter. Also almost everything he does is punishable.

Cheetah 6-4 (Zone her out, punish her pounce with AA, pushblock her mixups)

Last edited:

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I don't think she loses to Black Adam, looks like 5-5.
He is dominated upclose due to her ducking hurtbox, that makes f121+3 whiff completely. He also can't divekick on reaction her gunshots, so from a distance she can zone him pretty safely.

The only reason why I think this is 5-5 is Adam absurd damage output

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Atroc Harley is a 6-4 match up in her favor. I will fight all Atroc players to prove it.

Cheetah feels like a winning match up till cheetah gets in. But by the time she's in you have plenty of meter for pushblock to reset neutral which cheetah lacks. I'd list it as 5-5 for now.

Ivy feels like a losing match up if Ivy has the life lead while playing lame. Or a even match up if you have the life lead.

Scarecrow is a losing MU. 6-4 in his favor. He controls the mid screen/up close game. While she just annoys him full screen but it's very manageable for him. His up flame gets rid of dogs, he can duck pop pop even tho it's a mid, he can teleport a mb cupcake on reaction and be safe because they both have ass recovery but her fastest buttons won't reach. She can't air gunshot mid screen because his jump 2. Anti airing him is a chore thanks to j3's hitbox. I've played this MU a bunch offline and online Against a lot of different scarecrows including good ones. It's not enjoyable.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
As a Batman main, I honestly can't put a number on this MU just yet. Sometimes it feels even, sometimes it feels like it is in Harley's favor.

The new throw tech stuff with trait can potentially shift the dynamics of this MU to Batman's favor as well.

i dont agree with atrocitus i think its 4-6 for atrocitus losing since he cant punish gun shots unless he has trait on and even then its hard as fuck going in witout trait atrocitus is forced to wait for her to pressure and make a mistake

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I don't think supergirl MU is in supergirl's favor. I can expound later when I'm not at work.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Atroc Harley is a 6-4 match up in her favor. I will fight all Atroc players to prove it.

Cheetah feels like a winning match up till cheetah gets in. But by the time she's in you have plenty of meter for pushblock to reset neutral which cheetah lacks. I'd list it as 5-5 for now.

Ivy feels like a losing match up if Ivy has the life lead while playing lame. Or a even match up if you have the life lead.

Scarecrow is a losing MU. 6-4 in his favor. He controls the mid screen/up close game. While she just annoys him full screen but it's very manageable for him. His up flame gets rid of dogs, he can duck pop pop even tho it's a mid, he can teleport a mb cupcake on reaction and be safe because they both have ass recovery but her fastest buttons won't reach. She can't air gunshot mid screen because his jump 2. Anti airing him is a chore thanks to j3's hitbox. I've played this MU a bunch offline and online Against a lot of different scarecrows including good ones. It's not enjoyable.
Could you expound on the Atrocitus match up? I've always felt like Harley loses it, but everyone else seems to think otherwise. Am I not playing lame enough? I tend to play midscreen more than out and out zone with Harley, and that hasn't worked out well against f223. Can't play footsies against that string and I just get mixed.

I am also not a fan of the Scarecrow matchup, and I haven't even played ones good enough to use his db2 to get rid of the dogs. I've seen them just hang out around cupcake range and wait for the chance to f13 though, since it'll punish and can be done on reaction. And when he is in, gunshot pressure doesn't even work, so your entire up close game is pretty much gone.

Last edited: