What's new

*gasp* PRAISE for the idea of MK V DCU?

"The Klose Kombat mode -- which like the name implies -- will zoom in on both combatants, as they trade blows (both defensively and offensively) and test their pugilism skills Mortal Kombat style. None of this sounds even remotely fun to you?"

Short answer: no.

Sounds kind of like Super Punch out and I played that game out like 10 years ago? Gabby Jay ftw.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hopefully there will just be a way to turn off all the fluffy additions and you'll be able to just play the game.

This probably won't even be a fighting game, it's probably going to be like MK:SF, but I still hope for a decent 3-D fighting game

The freefall kombat sounds cool, but the klose kombat does not. I dont think I would enjoy constantly switching between normal fighting and close-up fighting every few seconds, I hope they have options to turn that off. The way the punches and kicks connected in that trailer looked pretty cool, I could almost feel the hits myself. Scorpion also looks pretty damn evil and the way some of his clothes looked fashioned out of bones was pretty neat. I would dare say he is the best looking scorpion Ive seen in any of the 3D games.

I still want another 2D mortal kombat though!!!! :(