What's new

GameStop Pre-order Bonus Poster available for Mortal Kombat X

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Surely we all recall the "WHO'S NEXT?" poster that leaked last week via GameStop employee and a site called Reddit, right? Well, guess what that poster is now available through GameStop with pre-order.

Also, at this time there are no other pre-order bonuses available, but surely once we get closer to the release date there will be more popping up. In the meantime, if you do plan to pre-order via online you will need to bring the printed paper of your pre-order confirmation in to your local GameStop in order to receive the poster.

mkxbonus.jpg

Pre-order online now! *NOTE: GameStop will not charge you until game ships*

Credit: TRMK via GameStop

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I might actually pre-order it, but its best IMO to pre-order it in store, because you can just have the game itself paid off already and then pick it up once the game is released. I know I'm getting the game either way, but I want to see more before jumping on the pre-order band wagon and Game Stop has done some shady shit in past when it comes to pre-orders especially when the game on has a year set for the release rather than an actual date.

I might actually pre-order it, but its best IMO to pre-order it in store, because you can just have the game itself paid off already and then pick it up once the game is released. I know I'm getting the game either way, but I want to see more before jumping on the pre-order band wagon and Game Stop has done some shady shit in past when it comes to pre-orders especially when the game on has a year set for the release rather than an actual date.
yeah its mk, so I will be pre ordering it anyway

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
If someone happens to get their hands on this poster, could they please kindly let us know what the dimension measurements for it are? I would like to buy a frame for this poster.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I will pre order the American version from Amazon as well as the uk version. UK for trophy US for the limited edition collectables

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Think I'll pre-order 1-3 months before the release date not now
This. Why do people preorder games 6 months or a year before it's release? You haven't even seen footage of the game--why are you pre-ordering it? You know you can still preorder it nearly like a couple of days before it's released and you'll still get all the free shit. lol

pherleece

Woolay
This. Why do people preorder games 6 months or a year before it's release? You haven't even seen footage of the game--why are you pre-ordering it? You know you can still preorder it nearly like a couple of days before it's released and you'll still get all the free shit. lol
Who cares? I got a free poster and I dont even have to buy the game when it comes out. Seems like a win-win situation to me.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

Because it can be canceled/placed on another game for pre-order at anytime without penalty.

pre-order...pick up, cancel preorder.

However, I have worked at gamestop and upper mangment cared ALOT about preorder numbers, and whenever you would ring up a cancellation, you would lose one. If you guys do this please do the online version of it, it wont make an employee's day even shittier.

So pre-order online, show the proof of the preorder, pick up the poster, than cancel online later.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Preorder? Wait a couple months after release for the Mega Super Duper End All Be All Edition thats on sale for 20 dollars. lol

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
One thing is for sure, after my Local Gamestop stops promoting MKX I'll ask for the poster they hang on their windows befoe they throw it away, I wont miss it this time like I did with MK9.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Because some people like planning ahead of time, um some people like to pay off their pre order in chunks over time, umm good luck getting the poster a few days before release, because you're guaranteed your copy, enough pre orders EARLY enough get you a midnight release...there's plenty of reasons....ask everyone who didn't pre order Pay Day, Dead Island and South Park how well not pre ordering worked out for them.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
*makes whipping sound with mouth*

:p
Well when your married and have two lil ones to take care, IDC how manly you think you are she will always be the boss and will always run to household. A woman will always be in charge in the relationship, the idea you are in charge is just her allowing you to feel good about yourself.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm going to preorder it now simply because there's literally nothing that can happen between now and the release date that would make me NOT buy it. It's MKX. I also would like that poster immediately. I assume the dimensions are the same as the other posters they've given out. I'll hang this one next to my Anna/Nina TTT2 poster I got for that preorder. Looks best in a frame. There are cheap frames that fit this perfectly sold at Walmart.