What's new

Games the majority think is trash, but you think its actually good

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Shinobido Imashime

I dunno mostly everyone here(Angola) hated this game, i actually find it quite enjoyable and also very different from the Tenchu Route, this game is almost as a real ninja simulator, no one can escape stealth kills because its a boss or even bears, you can stealth kill while you fight and everything, and the alchemy system is serious business

how come, how?

i haven't much comming in my head at this time, but let me know about yours and your thoughs

Matix218

Get over here!
Mk9 of course. And also the Tokyo extreme racer series. Txr3 for ps2 is one of my all time favorite games.

L.A. Noire,

Retarded people who bought it thinking it's going to be another braindead GTA in the 40s, than bitching about it and call it shit because it's not PEW PEW GTA, and the game actually has a pretty decent engaging storyline and gameplay, characters and atmosphere.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Enchanted Arms. It got sub par reviews, everyone compared it to overrated Final Fantasy. Enchanted Arms is the best new gen (360) RPG I've played aside from Skyrim.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Marvel Nemesis: Rise Of The Imperfects

This game is so ridiculous and broken, but I'll be damned if it wasn't also FUN AS HELL.

Full 3d movement, and abilities that are specific to character's strength. Like, Wolverine can pick up a street light, but he can't pick up something as big as a car. Spiderman can! Spiderman can't pick up a tank, but Iron Man can! Iron Man, Magneto, Venom could literally just pick up a tank and throw it at you for a one hit kill during the fight.

The controls were awesome.

1 = Attack
2 = Block
3 = Jump
4 = Grab

Attacking was a simply 3 hit string, in the air or ground. But the most interesting thing was the mutant button L1. L1 made all the face buttons different. For example, L1+1 with Spiderman made him shoot webs. Iron Man would shoot missles. Wolverine's claws came out. If you started a regular attack string, and hit L1 in the middle, the string became a power string that starts using powers. Like Human Torch starts blasting fire in your face as he punches you. L1+4 was an enhanced damaged throw. Mutant throw let Spiderman shoot a web at anything near him, so he could pull you closer to him, or he could web grab any barrel or car within 15 feet and instantly have it in his hands to throw at you.

L1+3 was a mutant jump, meaning Spiderman shot webs and could sling around the screen. Iron Man would fly. Etc. But the most interesting was mutant block, L1+2. Magneto would create a forcefield, Spiderman would cover himself in webs. You can only block a mutant attack with a mutant block. So if someone shoots a projectile at you, or Wolvie is slashing his claws at you, you have to use your own mutant energy bar for mutant block to guard against it.

God this game was so fun. Here's a video, which doesn't even begin to show how fun this game truly was. Start it at about 3:00.

Tim Static

Adminerator
L.A. Noire,

Retarded people who bought it thinking it's going to be another braindead GTA in the 40s, than bitching about it and call it shit because it's not PEW PEW GTA, and the game actually has a pretty decent engaging storyline and gameplay, characters and atmosphere.
I haven't heard bad things about it, but I'd like to play this soon (finally) before GTA5 comes along (fucking STOKED!!)

I haven't heard bad things about it, but I'd like to play this soon (finally) before GTA5 comes along (fucking STOKED!!)
Do play it. It's a great game, I loved it, and I like the 40s era, the women, art and such, hint why I love Bioshock so much.

To a lot of people's dismay, they expected it to like GTA in the 40s, you can't kill people in the streets, you can't even draw your weapon, the game is different, it is more of a giant puzzle/suspense cinematic/game experience than GTA, I'd compare it to something like Heavy Rain.

So it got a lot of shit from a majority of the gamers who returned it because it's a bit slow paced I would say, but in a good way, it has a nice story, solving crimes is fun.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Do play it. It's a great game, I loved it, and I like the 40s era, the women, art and such, hint why I love Bioshock so much.

To a lot of people's dismay, they expected it to like GTA in the 40s, you can't kill people in the streets, you can't even draw your weapon, the game is different, it is more of a giant puzzle/suspense cinematic/game experience than GTA, I'd compare it to something like Heavy Rain.
Nice. I already wanted to play it for the reasons you've mentioned, but your just wetting me appetite now lmao

Tim Static

Adminerator
Man, you should. Awesome soundtrack too. At least you know good games!
haha i try :)

I got these games lined up: Batman Arkham City, Portal 2, Uncharted 3 & Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary (gotta play through it one more time!). Now add LA Noire and get em done by the time the Wii-U comes out for ZombiU & New Super Mario Bros U (aka HD) haha

haha i try :)

I got these games lined up: Batman Arkham City, Portal 2, Uncharted 3 & Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary (gotta play through it one more time!). Now add LA Noire and get em done by the time the Wii-U comes out for ZombiU & New Super Mario Bros U (aka HD) haha

My current list is Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Halo 4, Arkham City, Dark Souls, Skyrim.

Gruff757

The Gruff
Street Fighter X Tekken.
this

Despite the obvious flaws in it, this game is STILL fun as hell to play with friends.

Sure it may not be what everyone wanted it to be, but I mean not everything is going to go your way.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
this

Despite the obvious flaws in it, this game is STILL fun as hell to play with friends.

Sure it may not be what everyone wanted it to be, but I mean not everything is going to go your way.
I was talking to some of the guys from CoCo about it, and we were all like "This game was fun when we played it..."

It got brushed off as ass because of the problems, but a number of the problems were fixed. The game is good now...there's a reason Tokido is maining SFxT now, and why Asia in general has kept at the game.