What's new

Gamefeast - uTubers are starting to upload MK1 match footage from the invitational at the event

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.

our own evil's video!
yeah, this one , I think , is one of the best due the detailed explaination he did, so, whoever that did not understand how the new game will work, will better understand a lot about after this video

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous

Condiment Brothers drop the most detailed video yet....

New information from K&M video:
  • Dash can't be canceled with block, but can be cancelled with a movement option or an attack
  • Upward Block works on jump ins and overheads.. That's interesting
  • Fatal Blow won't come out if your Kameo is onscreen already, and is breakable, so no-longer fully guaranteed damage
  • There are two types of Kameo attacks — a "summon", where your main character is frozen during the attack, and an "ambush" where your character can continue to move and attack while the Kameo comes out. Ambushes can allow non-comboable strings to lead into combo (or as Rooflemonger also mentioned in their video, possibly make something unsafe safe)
  • Wakeups: Armored wakeups exist, can be broken — Summon Kameos can be used as a wakeup, may have some invincibility frames. There's only one delay timing.
  • Sub's clone disappears too quickly for the clone > throw freeze shenanigans corner from MKX to work
  • Sub's b2 launcher (the double hammer string) is an overhead, but unsafe on block
  • Sub was the only character in the build that had an Aerial Attack with a ground bounce
  • They confirm that most characters have launching strings (as opposed to relying strictly on special/EX special launchers)
They did not disappoint.. Best breakdowns so far a mile. Apparently they're working on additional vids.

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
That was Logan Paul.
...Or I'm just a dumbshit who didn't understand you were being sarcastic? :laughing:
I’ve done extensive research, talked with my tailor Kuku Funaki, and watched a YouTube vid SUBTITLED IN JAPANESE.
It was definitely him.

Jynks

Sajam... imo, one of the top FGC content creators. (I have not watched the video yet)

Jynks

The Condiment Bros bring out a new break-down of their time with the demo.

Jynks

Triple K.O's new episode has a big thing on MK1... for those that do not know.. Triple K.O. is a PodCast hosted by Justin Wong, Maximillion and MCmuscles.

• 01:15 - Soul Calibur V leaving the stage of history
  • 09:14 - Goenitz Trailer for KOFXV
  • 15:50 - SF6’s first Battlepass launched
  • 25:50 - New Spectre Trailer for DNF Duel
  • 36:27 - A ton of actors added to MK Movie sequel
  • 41:55 - New Johnny Cage Focused MK Animated Movie announced
  • 44:56 - Mortal Kombat 1 hands-on experience

Last edited: