What's new

Game Informer suggest that they will be doing breakdowns on D'Vorah and Erron Black

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I honesty don't get it. We have a unique design in d'vorah with a moveset unlike any other character in MK but some people rather see ninja number 11 in the game.
I hate bugs lol insert kill it with fire gif here

And yes, a wraith that uses portals, sludge clones, and reaper type weaponry is infinitely cooler than... a bug.

I'd take 25 "ninjas" over D'vorah. They typically have awesome elemental powers associated with them vs gross bug stuff.

And before you even say it, it's not cause she's ugly or new either. I just don't like the character.

Mileena/Baraka = dope
Kotal Kahn = dope

Well, look who just got revealed. Not Kitana, Kollector.
And? The tweet was still erron, d'vorah and cetrion and tyler said one of those will be revealed. Guess which one. How does that contradict what i said? lol. I expected Kitana as the third reveal and we got Kollecter. So what?

Last edited:
And? The tweet was still erron, d'vorah and cetrion and tyler said one of those will be revealed. Guess which one. How does that contradict what i said? lol. I expected Kitana as the third reveal and we got Kollecter. So what?
The whole person's tweet referenced Kitana and Mileena too. Doesn't matter anyway, we got Kollector.

I wouldn't have even engaged in this daft debate with you if you hadn't so adamantly dismissed my comment initially. I don't know why people on here have to get so prickly in response to normal speculation and discussion. But if you dish it out you're gonna get it back.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
...Tyler clearly was talking about Cetrion, Erron and D'vorah, and the "one of them" was Erron.

Kitana and Mileena was just the guy's wishful characters to show up. Tyler wasn't talking about them two.

The whole person's tweet referenced Kitana and Mileena too. Doesn't matter anyway, we got Kollector.

I wouldn't have even engaged in this daft debate with you if you hadn't so adamantly dismissed my comment initially. I don't know why people on here have to get so prickly in response to normal speculation and discussion. But if you dish it out you're gonna get it back.
lol. Dude you were the one that flatout dismissed my comment by saying 'Wrong'. I asked what full tweet because someone posted the exchange on page 1. And this is me dismissing your comment? Maybe instead of acting so defensief you could have showed me the exchange you were talking about. But no you waited until the end of the kombat kast to tell me ''i told you so'' because the kollecter got revealed instead of Kitana. Eventhough nothing about that reveal went against what i said earlier. You really need to listen to your own advice. 'Dont become so prickly in response to speculation and discussion'.

Last edited: