What's new

Game Informer suggest that they will be doing breakdowns on D'Vorah and Erron Black

LDA_DIgi

A changed man...or shokan master lol.
@ 24:50

is where you can find the info where Game Informer reps state that they will be covering breakdowns on D'Vorah and Erron Black.

There's also going to be special exhibition matches from strong players working at NRS.

So look forward to more Mortal Kombat 11 coverage. As we inch closer to the big release on April 23rd

Last edited:

LDA_DIgi

Okay, so we'll be seeing Kitana, Shao Kahn and Noob today (or Frost).
Im not sure who the Kombat Kast will be breakdowns on today. Be I believe its safe to assume Noob Saitbot and 1 character reveal. My honest guess would be Kitana or a Kollector trailer and breakdown.

LDA_DIgi

I don't really have a desire to watch a 27 minute video from Game Informer. Call me lazy. Can anyone cliff notes this?
Most important notable things start @ 24:50 in the video.

DeVorah and Erron Black breakdowns they will be covering.

Review of the Story Mode.

And NRS players in exhibition matches.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
ok so Cetrion, Erron and D'vorah get back into the equation. Probably Cetrion due to her already being shown, but hope I'm wrong.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I want it to be D'Vorah just so we can finally see her Fatality that we've heard about. I want to see how gruesome it supposedly is.
It's going to involve bugs so I'm already vomming a little in my mouth thinking about it. It's going to be worse than Mileena's fate.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Will definitely be Noob, Cetrion and a new character (possibly Kitana based on the blue screen "teaser" from the last Kombat Kast). Tyler already confirmed the GameInformer exclusives would be in Kombat Kasts.

I think we're missing the bigger picture here, that guy mentioned 5 characters in his tweet including Mileena :O The possibility is still there boys! #TYMOverReachingAgain

But seriously, I think we'll get Noob, Cetrion and Finally Kitana today.

LDA_DIgi

I think the only thing that dvorah could do in her fatality that would make me gasp, would be her using the 2nd part of her mouth. The part we've never seen open yet.

Im sure its gonna involve that.