What's new

Tech - Kobu Jutsu Gain 45% meter back after using one bar

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion

Maybe we should adjust our combos to gain twice the meter? A normal bnb from Tanya that cost one bar midscreen would be something like b1 2+3 df2 df1 ex df2 jik tele fwd njp 34 db4 that builds about 20-25% and do 37% with a hard knockdown. In the meter building combo midscreen you gain 40-45% back with a soft knockdown and do one less percent which is 36%

Iin the corner for doing the meter building you get 37% with 40-45% meter gain. Thats about What most Tanya corner combos do.

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
This probably would be better to do in the corner than midscreen IMO, since midscreen it sends them away and they can tech roll to get breathing room (which as Kobu Jutsu Tanya you don't want lol). Tanya almost never wants you away from her once she catches you; she pretty much always wants to be in your face so she can establish pressure.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
This probably would be better to do in the corner than midscreen IMO, since midscreen it sends them away and they can tech roll to get breathing room (which as Kobu Jutsu Tanya you don't want lol). Tanya almost never wants you away from her once she catches you; she pretty much always wants to be in your face so she can establish pressure.
so just end all the combo with db4? you can still do the same combo

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
B1 works pretty well for blowing up armor too, I've blown up my fair share of wake ups with it lol. But I just prefer to block if I know they're going to wake up, since most wake ups are punishable anyway; if I did B2 I wouldn't get as much as I would if I full combo punished with either the combo in this video ending in db4, or just the standard BnB's we've already established. But yeah I think any combo will work great as long as it ends in a hard knockdown, so I guess that can mean ending in db4 or b2