What's new

G4 Injustice Interview w/ Ed Boon, Mentions DLC, Guest Characters and Evo Tournaments

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Flash is already fighting sub zero in the preview. Well him or mr freeze, just dont be surprised when they reveal him by simply showing whom is shooting that ice

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
The "aiming to continue the success of Mortal Kombat 9 pertaining to Evo and the community of 'hardcore' tournament players with Injustice." is making me very happy. I really want this to be something that I can get into and not just some party game or some shit.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Flash is already fighting sub zero in the preview. Well him or mr freeze, just dont be surprised when they reveal him by simply showing whom is shooting that ice
It might be Capt. Cold as well. It would make sense too, considering he's a Flash villain.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
It might be Capt. Cold as well. It would make sense too, considering he's a Flash villain.
possible, but i feel like the fact that they showed an ice guy, but didnt show which one more or less hints at a big name wielder of the cold. i.e subzero. im probably wrong, but whatever

some chars from thundercats, skeletor from he-man, cyclops, guile, cable lol
you gotta remember that only wb afliate characters and dc are going to be in this game so wishing for cyclops guile and cable is useless honestly i want to see a good expansion of dc before we go outside ot the universe i would like to see a few teams in there teen titans the outlaws jla but a killinstinct player would be cool and a couple mk but honestly not alot of them

possible, but i feel like the fact that they showed an ice guy, but didnt show which one more or less hints at a big name wielder of the cold. i.e subzero. im probably wrong, but whatever
remember in DC there is captain cold who is always fight flash and then you have mr freeze in there as well i wanna see catwoman (arkham city version ) poisin ivy starfire raven and jade (i know she is dead but she would be so cool to use) in the female cast of the game

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
What is with Ed Boon and his obsession with Batman?

Anyway, I was a little skeptical until I saw what I think was gameplay footage and it looks like a clone of Mortal Kombat (obviously a good thing).