What's new

Future Tournaments

btbb99

Noob
dookiebrain said:
ill be there bro, i came out in 08 and now its time to come out again, see you there bro
sweet, gems def going and fusion said there's a good chance he will make it, this will be a blast!

Dark_Rob

Noob
btbb99 said:
@tim static, tim are you guys going to hold another mk2 tournament in philly on dec 5th? if so, david gem said he would definitely be there and dookiebrain and fusion said the same, i'm pretty sure when dciguy finds out that those guys are going that he be going again too, this would be a great mk2 get together and hopefully when other mk2 diehards find out that david gem, dciguy, dookiebrain, fusion, and btbb99 will be there that they will get there asses out there too!
There will absolutely be an MK2 tournament at NEC this year. As well as MK2 and UMK3 casuals going all weekend long. NEC is one of our biggest tournaments of the year and we want this to be a knockdown, dragout good time for everyone involved. We hope to have more setups,sticks,and pads than ever before there to keep the fun rolling. I have a laptop and two MK layout sticks that will be there and available for everyone to use as well.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
bumping. New tournament will be coming soon. Looking for general opinion and ideas.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Working on the new tournament now. I'll post the details in the next day or so.

EDIT: Tournament on hold. I have to travel out of state for work next week and it's going to affect my ability to play.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Currently looking at the possibility of another cash tournament. I'll post details later this week.