What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't care how WB and NRS CEO's think about me personally, I DO CARE about the way they treat me as a consumer, those things are not the same thing.

The PC community deserved an official statement from WB and NRS to clarify the situation for the sake of transparency. There was no such statement issued.

For your information I WILL THROW Ed Boon and Randy Pitchford and Peter Molyneux and many more devs under the bus as long as they continue to lie about their product.
I've said this a million times now, NRS is WB so every time WB fucks up an NRS product they have their share of blame regardless how small it may be.
I'm not going to argue with you anymore, bro. I get that you're an angry person who thinks words speak louder than action. That's great, keep raging. The world needs loud talkers and soft talkers.

I'm just saying if that's your attitude you're not going to get what you want from anyone, much less the developer of a video game. You're not a consumer anyone wants to please. The end.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Sorry can't do. I moved and no longer have my epic internet connection.

Current upload speed = 0.4 mbps

This is like Scott's internet level.
That's like double the amount of upload I had lol.

Also, I got upgraded. Now I'm living the good life and can game online lol.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Sorry can't do. I moved and no longer have my epic internet connection.

Current upload speed = 0.4 mbps

This is like Scott's internet level.

@karaokelove might be able to stream.
Hmm, RIP. I was just more curious if it would contain any elements from the hinted patch like the original console beta had stuff from the XL patch. But I'm sure word will get out quickly enough if it does.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Well now people once everything is installed for all of us, come give me some sets I wanna test out every type of connection. My steam is below my avi

Immortal

Blind justice....
No seriously, I edited my post to add something else in. I'm honestly having a problem and was hoping you maybe you could help :p
Hard to tell without any logs, im assuming connecting direct without a router is not an option? Would be obviously the fastest way to test it. Also try changing download server in Steam APP.

Status
Not open for further replies.