What's new

Frosty Faustings 2012 Team Tom Brady vs Team Pig

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
In eight days a team battle will be taking place at Frosty Faustings. You've got two well-known tournament players going head-to-head with a team all their own that will be as big as 7-9 players, if not more. Some of this is still open for discussion and not finalized yet, however, at Frosty Faustings.... Team Pig will make impact with Team Tom!

Captains: Tom Brady and Pig

Dodge Ball Draft Style

Teams - Probably 7-9 men teams size or more. Will decide when there

We will flip or do something to decide who picks first

EDIT!!!
Ive decided on how to pick first

I suggest @Tom Brady and I play a first to ONE on stream to decide who picks first

Awesome way to start it out - captain vs captin FT1

FT3 unless we decide otherwise

When: Friday Dec 28th Evening on GGA stream the day before Frosty Faustings.

Draft Pool of Player Consist of a Loaded cast and crew that will be attending FF:
Death
Perfect Legend
Tom Brady
Pig Of The Hut
GGA Dizzy
GGA 16 Bit
GGA HAN
FOREVER KING
STB Espio
Smarrgasm
Glass_Sword
Tolkeen
Slips ???
THTB
Semi Evil Ryu
D-Que Beats ???
Gruntypants
RiBBz22
Wafflez
@DJ L Toro ??
Compbros ??

All of GGA, A lot of Midwest and some Atlanta players (Cant tag all) will be in attendance. This will be an epic Team Battle as we will mix all players and wont be regiong specific. Catch the live draft Friday before the tourney begins on the GGA stream

edit: BTW yes this means Im coming to FF

edited by STORMS*

Espio

Kokomo
I'd absolutely love to do this, but I won't be able to come on Friday, I'll only be just back from my trip and squaring stuff away at home :(.

I'll be at the tourney though of course :).

Pig Of The Hut

This is a great idea, Pig. I hope I'm not the last one picked like in high school though, that would bring back bad memories lol
I both want you on my team and want to play against you

#Decisions

You WILL NOT be last
lol

also perfect way to showcase talent that will be at FF cause FF looks loaded

Pig Of The Hut

LBSH...It would be Dizzy.
Dizzy wants me to pick him to avoid the blindfold

It may or may not be but I know who i would pick first if it were today and i picked first

It has no barring on who can beat who but who I feel would help my team overall

CYracks

Command Grabber

I suggest Tom Brady and I play a first to ONE on stream to decide who picks first

You know you're going to lose. You've said yourself you'd never win a first to one. Are you trying to say Tom Brady is free?

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
ff at the same ufgt hotel place in NB again?

Glass Sword

Nobody
Man I'm going to be last picked. It is like all killers on the list and then me. Well somebody has got to be the weakest link.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
In eight days a team battle will be taking place at Frosty Faustings. You've got two well-known tournament players going head-to-head with a team all their own that will be as big as 7-9 players, if not more. Some of this is still open for discussion and not finalized yet, however, at Frosty Faustings.... Team Pig will make impact with Team Tom!

Captains: Tom Brady and Pig

Dodge Ball Draft Style

Teams - Probably 7-9 men teams size or more. Will decide when there

We will flip or do something to decide who picks first

EDIT!!!

I suggest @Tom Brady and I play a first to ONE on stream to decide who picks first

FT3 unless we decide otherwise

When: Friday Dec 28th Evening on GGA stream the day before Frosty Faustings.

Draft Pool of Player Consist of a Loaded cast and crew that will be attending FF:
Death
Perfect Legend
Tom Brady
Pig Of The Hut
GGA Dizzy
GGA 16 Bit
GGA HAN
FOREVER KING
STB Espio
Smarrgasm
Glass_Sword
Tolkeen
Slips ???
THTB
Semi Evil Ryu
D-Que Beats ???
All of GGA, A lot of Midwest and some Atlanta players (Cant tag all) will be in attendance. This will be an epic Team Battle as we will mix all players and wont be regiong specific. Catch the live draft Friday before the tourney begins on the GGA stream

edit: BTW yes this means Im coming to FF

edited by STORMS*

YES! been waiting for us to have eSPORTS style draft!

Who will be the Roger Goodell of the Draft announcing the picks? Who will be the #1 pick, will he be a bust like Ryan Leaf? Who will be the steal of the draft like Tom Brady (the one who dates the Brazilian Supermodel).. Etc etc