What's new

Freddy's Special Movelist.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
This is what I can gather from the trailer

- Sleep Powder move which works like a stun, tracking included!
- Teleport which can be used to pass through projectiles
- High Claw Projectile
- Low Claw Projectile
- Up Claw similar to NW's hatchet
- Ground pound esque move where a claw appears under the opponent

Anything else you guys can find?

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Ok using THIS video:

-0:30 Close range ground claw
-0:32 EX high projectile
-0:33 Two normal far ground claws sandwiching a EX ground claw that seems to reset AND continuing the combo into the second far ground claw. The ground claw can continue juggles but only knock off chars if they are grounded on contact.
-0:37 low projectile where Krug ducks under Rep's acid spit on player reaction (Jade's has this same property, right?) Porjectile is slightly lower than jade's.
-0:39 Its hard to catch but when you pause it here you can see that Krug summons a fullscreen, green sleep powder from above on player reaction to Rep's forceball coming out. Powder stuns the opponent and in anticipation of this the Krug player has him TP (non attacking) INFRONT and not BEHIND Rep, which makes this combination of special moves a great tool to close distance and rushdown.
-0:42 Xray starts off with claw uppercut that thrusts forward. Could be used for Anti air or just straight charging up close.

There some normals that are great for range, juggling, and even quickness. I saw a sortof delayed low with the claw after the green powder TP omvue tandem. I think this is most likely his b4 that I guess can be comboed into. We can only speculate what mite strings might be safe on block or not.

I dont guet those who say he looks like a zoner. ppl said the same about Rain evevn for some reason. To me Krug is def heavy rushdown, a playtsyle thats obvioulsy more mainstream friendly for the audience the char brings. He's like Jade with the anti-zoning moves used on Rep in the vid, and like Jax with ground claw. Dont know if he resembles Wolverine from MVC3.

Albo

Noob
hell spike (close) db1
hell spike (medium) df1
hell spike (far) dbf1
sweet dreams df4
glove toss bf2
freddy fingers db2
dream shift away db3
dream shift towards df3

sorry i can't explain the moves but at around 12:50 during the video below they go through his moves list, and do freddy's specials. it's worth watching this whole video though.

http://uk.gamespot.com/shows/tonight-on-the-spot/?event=tonight_on_the_spot_mk_xbox_events20110721&tag=calendar;title;3

oops it seems someone screencapped it while i was writing my message

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Where;s that from? Someone got their hands on Freddy at Comic-con? Remeber hearing players could get to play him there or something.

well by the looks of that, he has the projectile mixup game of jade. His "dream shift" is basically Smoke's smoking TP except its faster and more kryptic as to where he'll go. And his ground claw is exactly like Jax's ground pounds Im guessing?

Sweet dreams is the descending green powder stun from above. I guess it tracks and is like Sektor's air missle excpet it stuns instead of damges and knocks off chars. Guess it doesnt have the same AA presence tho. More like something to antizone in tandem with Dream shift to rushdown fullscreen zoners. Think about it Freddy is able to get combo opportunites from a well placed "sweet dream" at full screen. Can be very useful.

Sodium

Noob
It seems like Freddy has a "claw drag" animation that can mix up low(he does it on reptile), or launch(he uses it in the first long combo).