What's new

Freddy Krueger Glitches

M2Dave

Zoning Master
- Gloves and fingers can randomly appear from the opposite side of the screen. They cannot harm an opponent, though.

- EX spikes cause a lot of lag, especially in Scorpion's Hell stage. This lag can confuse you and mess up your combos. I have to talk to Tim Static and argue for this stage to be banned at tournaments.

- The opponent can sometimes recover instantly after sweet dreams and EX sweet dreams connect disallowing free hits. I am not sure whether this glitch happens randomly or whether there is a pattern.

Any others?

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Ive noticed that when i do his wakeup teleport and my opponent guesses which way im gonna go and gos for a jip for some reason it seems you cant connect a combo to the jip. It could be an execution issue on my opponents part but he swears it isnt and it happens frequently.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Ive noticed that when i do his wakeup teleport and my opponent guesses which way im gonna go and gos for a jip for some reason it seems you cant connect a combo to the jip. It could be an execution issue on my opponents part but he swears it isnt and it happens frequently.
Universal game glitch.

The same happens with Raiden. If you jump back and try to punch his teleport, you cannot combo. This glitch also happens with Kabal's dash when it whiffs.

m2dave
Gloves and fingers can randomly appear from the opposite side of the screen. They cannot harm an opponent, though.
I've had this glitch happen to me various times but cannot figure out how to recreate it. It's funny, you see the Freddy glove flying from the opposite end across the screen. Any idea what triggers it or how to trigger it?

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
m2dave i have noticed the same problem with sweet dreams its pretty fucking annoying seeing people able to block right away when its suppose to stun wtffff

M2Dave

Zoning Master
m2dave

I've had this glitch happen to me various times but cannot figure out how to recreate it. It's funny, you see the Freddy glove flying from the opposite end across the screen. Any idea what triggers it or how to trigger it?
What triggers the glitch? Hmm, glove toss spam? LOL. I honestly do not know. I think the glitch is random.

But can you imagine if the "returning" glove toss had active frames. How long would the community take to ban Freddy in tournaments? It would take one tournament, local or major, for everyone to start whining. On the other hand, Smoke's resets and invisibility glitch are OK. People in this community are biased.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Same thing happens with Cyrax's bombs in the Hell stage. It lags very much. Probably its the visuals of the hell stage.

What triggers the glitch? Hmm, glove toss spam? LOL. I honestly do not know. I think the glitch is random.

But can you imagine if the "returning" glove toss had active frames. How long would the community take to ban Freddy in tournaments? It would take one tournament, local or major, for everyone to start whining. On the other hand, Smoke's resets and invisibility glitch are OK. People in this community are biased.
Extremely biased. I see people bitch about Freddy alot and I laugh. Freddy has a couple of losing matchups.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
- Gloves and fingers can randomly appear from the opposite side of the screen. They cannot harm an opponent, though.

- EX spikes cause a lot of lag, especially in Scorpion's Hell stage. This lag can confuse you and mess up your combos. I have to talk to Tim Static and argue for this stage to be banned at tournaments.

- The opponent can sometimes recover instantly after sweet dreams and EX sweet dreams connect disallowing free hits. I am not sure whether this glitch happens randomly or whether there is a pattern.

Any others?
hmm the random Glove toss glitch..where it doesnt hit opponent (the one where it comes from the other side all of a sudden haha)

i know how :) i showed it to east coast actually...funny glitch....wanna know how to do it every time dave :D? hehe

also, the sweet dreams being blocked...i know how , why too! hehe.... :D

M2Dave

Zoning Master
hmm the random Glove toss glitch..where it doesnt hit opponent (the one where it comes from the other side all of a sudden haha)

i know how :) i showed it to east coast actually...funny glitch....wanna know how to do it every time dave :D? hehe

also, the sweet dreams being blocked...i know how , why too! hehe.... :D
I think the sweet dream glitch happens when it catches an airborne opponent, but I am not 100% sure.

As for the glove toss glitch, I do not know. But do tell me, especially if you know how to make it hit. LOL.