What's new

Forward, Down, Forward, Y = Upward Cannoball

Kano

Noob
Hi, Im Damien, I just joined cause I met Storms and a few others on the Mortal Kombat facebook page. Im a huge Mortal Kombat fan, but unfortunately I live in the UK, so not much MKing going on around here apart from UMK3 on XBL and a few Kabal wannabe's at college. My favourite characters in order are:
KANO, REPTILE & NIGHTWOLF. :)

I hope to make lots of friends on here so when the game is released we can compete or cooperate online :)

FINISH HIM!! ;)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hi, Im Damien, I just joined cause I met Storms and a few others on the Mortal Kombat facebook page. Im a huge Mortal Kombat fan, but unfortunately I live in the UK, so not much MKing going on around here apart from UMK3 on XBL and a few Kabal wannabe's at college. My favourite characters in order are:
KANO, REPTILE & NIGHTWOLF. :)

I hope to make lots of friends on here so when the game is released we can compete or cooperate online :)

FINISH HIM!! ;)
Nice to have you here, and welcome to TYM! You should play GTO on XBL, his Kano is pretty good.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome, Kano! Enjoy your stay... it's gonna start getting crazy here in the next couple months. ;)

Kano

Noob
Yeah, I cant wait for more leaks.. and especially the next part of MKast !
And Ill add GTO eh :)

AC1984

Kaballin!
Hey there, enjoy your stay. Contact Wazz, he's from the UK as well....you never know, you guys might be neighbors...and he's very good mk player.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Welcome Kano, glad you could join up here. If you have any questions about anything be sure to ask one of the members here. With our combined knowledge I'm sure we'll be able to help you out.

Please enjoy your stay.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Welcome to TYM Kano, long live MK! I'm sure Kano will be cool in the new MK 2011. Have fun!:photo: