What's new

Breakthrough For those having trouble with MB inputs

zaf

professor
I didn't even know this was an issue.

This is what i have literally been doing and its never failed me.

When either singularity or soul crush hits, she holds them for a moment.
As soon as you see the purple telekinesis on their head just hold your MB button then.

The only move she has that actually needs a timing, is the demon stance singularity. But you can just hold your MB button as she is sucking them towards her.

zaf

professor
Stupid question of the day: I'm assuming that it's 100% impossible to MB Raven's grabs if the move gets blocked? Don't to end up wasting a bar of meter and putting myself keep into negative frames by immediately holding the MB button after the move input.
yea the move has to connect for you to be able to MB it.

I didn't even know this was an issue.

This is what i have literally been doing and its never failed me.

When either singularity or soul crush hits, she holds them for a moment.
As soon as you see the purple telekinesis on their head just hold your MB button then.

The only move she has that actually needs a timing, is the demon stance singularity. But you can just hold your MB button as she is sucking them towards her.
Honeychild, I'm probably going to get wrinkles on my face stressing out when to look for all that stuff.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Jus hold r2 mhm gurl

zaf

professor
Honeychild, I'm probably going to get wrinkles on my face stressing out when to look for all that stuff.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Jus hold r2 mhm gurl
You are doing singularity and soul crush anyways. "All that stuff" are the two moves you are going to be using anyways.

What are you looking out for? When the move hits, she holds them in place for a brief moment.
As she is holding them, press your mb button then. That isn't hard at all. So i dont see the need to stress out anything.

You are doing singularity and soul crush anyways. "All that stuff" are the two moves you are going to be using anyways.

What are you looking out for? When the move hits, she holds them in place for a brief moment.
As she is holding them, press your mb button then. That isn't hard at all. So i dont see the need to stress out anything.
Well some of us do and I'm just throwing out an easier option which seems to work and has been helping those having trouble.
Not everyone has perfect execution with it, and why not use an easier method?

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
You should post this in the general area since its useful for just about every character. Makes meterburns insanely more reliable.