What's new

For those complaing about MKX.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i just want to say something to those who are complaining about MKX.

IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO AFTER WATCHING THAT AMAZING MKX GAMEPLAY TRAILER FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE LOST ALL HOPE AND ARE JUDGING MKX BASED ON THE TRAILER, OR ARE NOW COMPLAINING ABOUT THINGS AND BEING A NEGATIVE NANCY AT ALL, HERE YOU CAN ALL PLAY THIS GAME BELOW.

for those of you still left stick around MKX looks hella fun and the new characters look awesome. don't let the few negative people on this site who bitch and moan about shit they don't even understand and assume and make judgments about something they have yet to play bring your hype level down. if they don't like MKX there is still MK9 or Injustice they could play.

Zyphox

So you diss a good MK game to hype up an MK game we know nothing about?

I'm confused...
i didn't dis MK9, am saying that all the haters can go back and play the game they can't seem to let go of. they want mk9.5 thats not happening and its where most of this hate is coming from. players like aktive and ninj made points about stuff in MKX that were different from MK9 and now they lost hype for a game they haven't even played yet, seems legit.

Zyphox

wasn't this a post of yours from another thread?? Did it need it's own thread??

Either way, MOOOOOOOOOORTAAAAAAAAALLLL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT

"Who's Next?" My body, my body is fuckin next.
yes it needed its own thread, to make it clear to the haters that they need to be reasonable.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
i didn't dis MK9, am saying that all the haters can go back and play the game they can't seem to let go of. they want mk9.5 thats not happening and its where most of this hate is coming from. players like aktive and ninj made points about stuff in MKX that were different from MK9 and now they lost hype for a game they haven't even played yet, seems legit.
This is what happens when you are not truly a fighting game fan or a true fan of the series.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
This is what happens when you are not truly a fighting game fan or a true fan of the series.
Damn bro, people can't be upset about the gameplay of mkx or they disown their "fandom"? Personally I'm not too thrilled about the marvel super jumps all over the place, but at the end of the day I'm going to buy the game, because MK is my fighting game of choice. I think MK9 was something good to build off of, but the new game is taking things in a new direction again. Perhaps its the curse of the series to be inconsistent with each iteration.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Can I just, you know... Dislike (actually hate) the new out-of-place characters a lot while still praising all of the other amazing stuff (like special moves, the actual fights, X-rays and fatalities) that was shown in the trailer?

People seem to forget NRS doesn't have any other established IPs yet to sustain their studio like Capcom, where they can make a MK9 updated edition and still make revenue.

And I honestly think some people are stupid, you have to innovate one way or another, even if the mechanic turns out to be garbage, to make sales. It's a risk you have to take.

And how much can you do with a fucking FIGHTING GAME, for it to not feel stale, this isn't a sandbox, RPG, Shooter, etc.

You either:

A) Embrace new mechanics/features
B) Embrace new characters/design

If it turns out to be shit, than,well that's the nature of innovating and progrssion.

In short.

STFU till it's released.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I saw Bane Jr.
Upon the back of a behemoth he arrived...
My son...

A new age is coming. A dark age...
An age of tech and discovery, destruction and mayhem...
And when it arrives, we will bide...
those who would deny us our rightful place at the top shall once again fall...
We shall break them, we shall burn them until there is nothing but cinders...
We shall trample their corpses, their bones shall become dust beneath our feet...

They will question us...
oppose us...
oppress us...
doubt us...

They will hate us...
grow to fear us...
respect us...
expect us...

They will ask their feeble gods where such powers came from...
They will ask who we are, what we have become...

i don't dislike the game play trailer...but to me it looks like Injustice with MK characters ! Now to injustice fan's that's great ! But for MK fans like myself who have played it since the mid 1990's..it's kind of a downer .
Thats exactly my issue. I mentioned it in another thread that it looked like a re-skinned injustice. Visually it's great, just hoped they would take a more 2D traditional approach like the oldschool games.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Threads like this

I don't get why people like you get mad at people like me who don't want an MK game to feel like Injustice. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't 80% of you bitch and moan when an MK character made it into Injustice?

Interactables effect the meta far more than a character slot; now that the shoe is on the other foot you all have amnesia though, lol get out of here.

P.S. I actually like Injustice, a lot. Just can't see myself getting into it competitively.

Last edited: