What's new

For those afraid IGAU will die now that it isn't at EVO

Will you continue to support Injustice in the future?

• Total voters
Injustice felt like a filler game for the NRS scene, it was fun to play and clearly aimed at non FG players the most because of the DC attraction.
I think that Injustice was never meant to be taken so highly serious in the first place but of course it would be.
I don't think MKX should be taken any more serious than Injustice... I actually wasn't a fan of Injustice (basically) replacing the next MK game, but I honestly don't see any technical issues with the game that make it a lesser title compared to something like MK9, Street Fighter 4, etc.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I don't think MKX should be taken any more serious than Injustice... I actually wasn't a fan of Injustice (basically) replacing the next MK game, but I honestly don't see any technical issues with the game that make it a lesser title compared to something like MK9, Street Fighter 4, etc.
Let's ask ourselves this if It was the same game but made by some rando company from out of no where would it have had so much love?
Or was it just mainly because it was NRS's next big game so we all had to pick it up, That's what i'm feeling, that doesn't make the game any different like i said it would be the same but it wouldn't have been as accepted in the first place, sales might not have been as good, maybe the NRS scene wouldn't have picked it up as much as we did.

It felt like it was made more for a crowd of people who maybe were getting into a fighting game for the first time aswell, punishes weren't so strict, 3 button layout made things super simple combo wise, they through in alot of different features FGs weren't really using and NRS itself wasn't using, It turned out to be a good game on a competitive level still, but I feel like it wasn't initially set out to be.

Let's face it WB didn't get DC and NRS to make this game so a bunch of fanboys on TYM like us could compete with it, they made it because DC + MK Devs = Money, So NRS did a great job to deliver a game for the best of both worlds.

Now you can argue MK is very inviting to Casuals which it is but at some point the skill gap jumps up and it's alot bigger in MKX than it was in Injustice.