What's new

Footage of Top Ranked Dr. Fate on Xbox ONe

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Mirror matches don't prove anything except it shows you know how to play against your character .
I personally tend to disagree on this. Mirrors at a high level can help both players with new setups/strings they may not have used as well as being able to potentially see a different style of play for the character...

With that said I do see where you are coming from @ABACABB regarding Deadshot mirrors specifically though lol...

Last edited:
Wow ok. I've actually played him several times and I'm not gonna call him out like that. Considering you know nothing about it and you don't play the game I think we're done here.

Matter of fact, what game do you play? I'd love to free your ass up.
SF if you wanna run sets. I'm a shitty ultra plat/sometimes diamond.

Just saying it came across as rude.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
SF if you wanna run sets. I'm a shitty ultra plat/sometimes diamond.

Just saying it came across as rude.
Considering you always seem to interject, especially in areas where you have no business, you sir are rude.

Enjoy sfv cause I know nobody does. Also I know you jump to SF cause we're playing on Xbox and you know I don't have the game. Good looks man.

See you later

Considering you always seem to interject, especially in areas where you have no business, you sir are rude.

Enjoy sfv cause I know nobody does. Also I know you jump to SF cause we're playing on Xbox and you know I don't have the game. Good looks man.

See you later
Uh. Ok. But it's what I play and you asked lol. Check the SF related threads in here. It's usually where I am.

That being said. The thread said he was top ranked which he probably is and you got your panties in a bunch and came in to Kanye west the man. Even the guy that made the thread just said he was very solid, no need to steal the spotlight.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Uh. Ok. But it's what I play and you asked lol. Check the SF related threads in here. It's usually where I am.

That being said. The thread said he was top ranked which he probably is and you got your panties in a bunch and came in to Kanye west the man. Even the guy that made the thread just said he was very solid, no need to steal the spotlight.
Never said he wasn't and I give props where it's due. I may have been uncalled for but you always seem to come from nowhere with even more bizarre interjections.

One, you don't play on Xbox and two, you don't even own the game. Talk is extremely cheap if you don't even have the console or game so stop the shit talking now. Thanks

Never said he wasn't and I give props where it's due. I may have been uncalled for but you always seem to come from nowhere with even more bizarre interjections.

One, you don't play on Xbox and two, you don't even own the game. Talk is extremely cheap if you don't even have the console or game so stop the shit talking now. Thanks
Wasn't shit talking. Just making an observation. I do own the game on PS4 though, just don't play.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
how do you know if you play on ps4 ?
I went to a friends house and played xbox version online last month. I got more RQs that night than I did last 2 months on ps4. And no one freakin blocks. I was so bored in playermatch, I went to multiverse.

The man who got salty at losing to my 5 min xbox controller Superman as Atro 4-0, then turned gear on, and STILL lost as lvl 20 vs lvl 1 Superman (friend barely plays so nothing is leveled up) should sell his game. He had a good record too which led me to believe he was one of the better players on xbone.