Footage of Top Ranked Dr. Fate on Xbox ONe

Discussion in 'Doctor Fate' started by LAWisRAWWW, Aug 21, 2017.

1. LAWisRAWWW

LAWisRAWWW Noob

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share this footage I took yesterday of a very solid Dr. Fate Player. Let me know what you think!

Bruno-NeoSpace and Shaka like this.
  2. ABACABB

ABACABB End Of Humanity

Maaaan I told you to not upload these matches of my picked up few days ago red hood :p I suck with him .

3. LAWisRAWWW

LAWisRAWWW Noob

So does my day 2 Harley lol

Shaka likes this.
  4. DubiousShenron

DubiousShenron Beware my power.

No offense, I'm the top Fate on xbox one but Marionetta is good too. He has way more matches than me at this point since I have played ranked for about a month but I have a way higher win percentage and I was top 10 on ranked when I was putting a lot more time in.

Hit me up if you wanna record more matches against good Fate players.

XBL: DubiousShenron

5. ABACABB

ABACABB End Of Humanity

Yeah but this video just shows him beating on our new just picked chars with his day 1 main . If you wanted to show how good he is you should record him playing vs my and your main chars :p This video just makes us look bad . I told you I just wanted to practice new char , didnt even know ur recording this lol .

6. Marinjuana

Marinjuana Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

I'm actually the top ranked Dr. Fate, I have a 100% win percentage with him.

Granted that may of been just one match but I'm sure if I played the game more I'd be official number 1.

Rabbit, freerf245, x TeeJay o and 2 others like this.
  7. LAWisRAWWW

LAWisRAWWW Noob

Yes you did. Dont play that card.

8. LAWisRAWWW

LAWisRAWWW Noob

As of yesterday the Leaderboard said otherwise yo that was all i was going off of. But now I wanna record a first to 5 in the mirror between you and Marionette!! That would be lit. But i would def be down to get more footage of high level play that is what the xbox community needs yo just a lil love.

Also Add me too
    GT: LAWisRAW

9. ABACABB

ABACABB End Of Humanity

yeah when it was too late :p at least change title to " practice matches of new chars " or smth lol

10. DubiousShenron

Yeah I know what it says, but I'm telling you I'm better lol. Don't wanna see any mirror matches in this game but if it will make you guys happy..

11. LAWisRAWWW

LAWisRAWWW Noob

Yea mirrors are sweaty and lame lol

12. LAWisRAWWW

LAWisRAWWW Noob

You're too self conscious. Lol this was for Marionette, not you. You will get that Deadshot posted i promise.

ABACABB likes this.
  13. ABACABB

ABACABB End Of Humanity

Mirror matches don't prove anything except it shows you know how to play against your character .

x TeeJay o likes this.
  14. LAWisRAWWW

LAWisRAWWW Noob

Do you have footage any where?

15. DubiousShenron

They're also zero fun, especially in this game

ABACABB likes this.
  16. ABACABB

ABACABB End Of Humanity

Yeah dont tell me this lol I main deadshot and play a lot ranked . Imagine how much deadshot mirrors I played lol I can imagine fate mirrors are same as deadshot . Get life lead and zone hard . Or both of you standing fullscreen and shoot :p

DubiousShenron likes this.
  17. LAWisRAWWW

LAWisRAWWW Noob

Yea they are literally zero fun lol. Anyways, add me if you havent already and we will def run some sweaty KoTHs and I can upload some footage of everyone, just let me know.

18. DubiousShenron

I'll add you guys tonight and hopefully I'll be on by 8-9 est. @ABACABB why don't you try your deadshot against my fate in the death MU? If I beat you, you can't play the game anymore lol.

19. ABACABB

ABACABB End Of Humanity

Lmao
    First thing is I dont belive that its so bad MU for fate as people say it is . Sure deadshot have some advantage but imo its not so bad for fate . I can play you sure but for simple reason that its online and there may be lag I cant say that I will not play this game anymore If I lose :p

20. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
    Talk is cheap though.

x TeeJay o likes this.
  21. DubiousShenron

Ok try me dawg

22. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
    I don't play injustice though, just saying it's kinda silly to go in a thread showing someone else's gameplay and just declare yourself better than them. Play the man.

23. G4S Pharaoh

G4S Pharaoh You are now in the sunken place

Im actually the best Fate on Atari 2600. So, no offense, but yall need to git gud.

24. DubiousShenron

Wow ok. I've actually played him several times and I'm not gonna call him out like that. Considering you know nothing about it and you don't play the game I think we're done here.

Matter of fact, what game do you play? I'd love to free your ass up.

LAWisRAWWW likes this.
  25. TheRealOnlyGoonie

TheRealOnlyGoonie Hey You Guys

BDON IS BEST FATE FREE ITS ACTUALLY KIND OF FUNNY HOW BAD HE MAKES OTHER FATES LOOK LOL.

OmGxBdON likes this.